The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

Thank you this is like Brain regeneration but updated’

1 Like

Like does, it has the same benefits as brain regeneration’

1 Like

did some one looped this a whole night already if yes how it was?

1 Like

@Shendos

It’s going to be different for everybody, but unless you have a really toxic brain. It’s going to be fine, now….

It’s made so that we don’t have to sleep with it, that’s why it’s so powerful and only lasts 4min.

18 Likes

What does it mean to have the brain of our 16-year-old selves?

1 Like

@Rita
Means your DNA will be the DNA of the 16yo you with fresh energy and potential. But you still have all your cells, your Brain is not going to shrink or deform to be like the 16yo you.

Instead of thinking brain, think billions of individual cells getting an anti-aging treatment one by one.

22 Likes

Will my personality be affected by that change? or my voice tone? etc?

1 Like

Sorry, i think i get what you mean i just don’t understand perfectly

1 Like

This is helping me with my sleep deprivation recovering.
I feel more energized.

12 Likes

Any change should be positive.
If you have a problem with your voice because you suffered a stroke or whatever and that affected some region in the brain related with speech, then this will help.
If you have a personality problem due to a mental illness or other problem in the brain then this will help too.

5 Likes

Very simplified
The whole body is made of cells. Theses cells contain chromosomes. Chromosomes hold all the information of the body. Bits of DNA gets copied and processed by the cell to make everything form cell walls to proteins and then the chromosome splits/divide to make new cells and restore itself by replacing existing cells or grow.
This happens constantly, eventually telomere gets damaged and shorter. But the important DNA is intact. Once the telomere is gone the DNA receives damage and it causes ageing.

We’re not talking about maturation and mental aspects. We’re not even talking about configuration, organization of the cells. We’re talking about DNA repair so that you cells can be healthy, reproduce and produce protein normally. That’s what we mean by young.
And your DNA will be set back to a time before the damage, 16 years old.

Same brain, same way, but inside the cells, the DNA will be healthy.

That’s just one small thing in the field though

39 Likes

Me too. Also I feel this works well with the crown and ajna chakras audio.

13 Likes

thanks got it!!

1 Like

Great! wonderful!

1 Like

Telomeres don’t have any information, they’re just caps on the end of chromosomes like aglets on a shoelace. There’s an inherent flaw in the DNA duplication process for cell division where the last bit of the telomere doesn’t get copied, and once the telomeres run out, ageing sets in.

10 Likes

I see… thanks for clarifying that up

Was going to buy this today but there’s no Paypal option, has gumroad stopped using it??

2 Likes

Hello SC448 :)
Maybe a few policies are new , if i can find how to solve it , i will update this.

Update :

2 Likes

I figured it out, but strange how they set it up.

If you try to buy it through the link in the 1st post, no Paypal option. But going to the whole list of audios and clicking the blue shopping cart button, then paypal option comes

5 Likes

Pretty nice Man , Thanks!!

3 Likes