The Plasma Flaunt

The music is so dope!

And God it is powerful!

The Plasma Flaunt + Order By 3 in the morning = :bomb:

16 Likes

Thanks @Shivy-SzN and @Desiree … your understandings give me hope. However in a private conversation with Sammy … I came to know through captain to skip a few fields for now and let tumour heal first… they weren’t plasma though. I just wanted to be really sure instead of inferring from info in bits and pieces. Hope you guys understand my concerns. This is not something I can play with so…

15 Likes

Eternal NFT restores my hairline balance, I’m looking forward to this better, hope it won’t be removed :relaxed:

9 Likes

That is out of my budget at this time :joy: Will definitely get in the future.

4 Likes

What are those 3 plasma audios ?

1 Like

The three previous audios (Plasma Combo 1, 2 & 3) from the no longer available Plasma Protocol.

15 Likes

Holy shit you got to be kidding me so this is plasmaprotocol 2.0 in 3:44 ,is inevitable somes will loop this fields :rofl::rofl:Dream is making us inmortal

12 Likes

Couldn’t resist this one. Love the plasma fields. Felt it on my head immediately . The music is awesome too, feels like peacock dancing in the rain.

13 Likes

“only the paranoid survive”

7 Likes

This field is a must have. Man I feel now like Michael Corleone here:

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

2 Likes

I can’t buy this… I’ve tried 3 different debit cards but none were accepted. Anyone else had this prob today? I’m in the UK and the cards all MasterCard.

2 Likes

If you were trying to buy on your phone, Gumroad can balk at transactions on a phone. You want want to try a different browser or, better yet, a different device, such as a proper computer.

4 Likes

Ahh ok thank you, I will try that later.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo I’m guessing this has such a basic description due to protective reasons, given the current atmosphere around alternative practices that diverge from the mainstream…?

5 Likes

Go to the old Plasma Protocol thread- it’s the same fields in one- as a smart field with tweaks, upgrades, and the Tesla Violet Ray.

7 Likes

Thanks lovely. I only wondered about the “host of other smart fields”. I was not in time for the plasma protocol (decided on bol instead at the time and the pp was gone shortly after, still haven’t quite worked out bol :joy:)

I will indeed refresh my more on the thread though. :heart:

3 Likes

Same. We shall continue to wonder. And yea for the reasons you hypothesized I’m sure. Medical tyranny and all.

7 Likes

Well, like I said to my daughters dad on my recent holiday when he kept checking Google for answers (the oracle he calls it) “what ever happened to wondering about stuff and not needing answers?” Nothing wrong with a bit of wondering.

5 Likes

indeed!

4 Likes

Have Plasma Protocol but i still had to get it and its worth it imo i am having a blast of a day lol.
I doesn’t knock me out as Pp did.
Played it 3 times.

23 Likes