The Plasma Flaunt

I can’t buy this… I’ve tried 3 different debit cards but none were accepted. Anyone else had this prob today? I’m in the UK and the cards all MasterCard.

2 Likes

If you were trying to buy on your phone, Gumroad can balk at transactions on a phone. You want want to try a different browser or, better yet, a different device, such as a proper computer.

4 Likes

Ahh ok thank you, I will try that later.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo I’m guessing this has such a basic description due to protective reasons, given the current atmosphere around alternative practices that diverge from the mainstream…?

5 Likes

Go to the old Plasma Protocol thread- it’s the same fields in one- as a smart field with tweaks, upgrades, and the Tesla Violet Ray.

7 Likes

Thanks lovely. I only wondered about the “host of other smart fields”. I was not in time for the plasma protocol (decided on bol instead at the time and the pp was gone shortly after, still haven’t quite worked out bol :joy:)

I will indeed refresh my more on the thread though. :heart:

3 Likes

Same. We shall continue to wonder. And yea for the reasons you hypothesized I’m sure. Medical tyranny and all.

7 Likes

Well, like I said to my daughters dad on my recent holiday when he kept checking Google for answers (the oracle he calls it) “what ever happened to wondering about stuff and not needing answers?” Nothing wrong with a bit of wondering.

5 Likes

indeed!

4 Likes

Have Plasma Protocol but i still had to get it and its worth it imo i am having a blast of a day lol.
I doesn’t knock me out as Pp did.
Played it 3 times.

23 Likes

Glad you are having good results, Baya, congrats-congratulations

10 Likes

Will we ever get a description of the extra goodies added to this? Just wondering

5 Likes

Can we use sword adipose and plasma flaunt

Same day?

Morning and night

I don’t see why not

I have got the field, is it allowed to share it or should be individual purchase?

Any one can advice to avoid karma :kissing:

1 Like

This field has major protections like Order by 3. It cannot be shared with anyone, not even family.

6 Likes

It should allow to use spouse minimum

2 Likes

Kids? When they are of age?

There was a post by someone long ago about playing plasma protocol and other premium fields in their house- and it was universally said that that is fine and the protections aren’t for that, but they’re for people maliciously sharing/reselling and it was about intent.

Now on gumroad, there was no mention of the same protections as order by 3 so … an explanation would be appreciated thank you

15 Likes

While you guys talk about that I’m still in awe of how we got the plasma protocol reduced from 45 min to around 4 min plus some extra benefits, still crazy to me :scream::exploding_head:

10 Likes

Lol who are you or I to say how it should be he creates he decides you and I decide if we buy or not.

3 Likes