The Plasma Flaunt

Weird cuz I felt something very similar, somehow my eyesight became so much more crisp as I was listening to it

14 Likes

I remember that month I spent in bed :sweat_smile: mind, I did feel as though I was ageing in reverse also

7 Likes

Didn’t know such a service exists.
I was always paying through paypal which doesn’t work at the moment ,at least for me, so thanks

1 Like

Yeah I just recently made an account, I saw that you could have a free virtual/online card, but I haven’t actually tried to use it yet.

3 Likes

Awesome :pray:

Damn, the universe does really give you better when you just felt like you got its best!!!

DREAMMMMM :))))))

10 Likes

We now take you on location via endoscopic camera for a live look at your innards…

https://imgur.com/a/NvqEMfr

Played 2x. Surfed the tidal wave as it continued gaining momentum for about 4 hours after. After it crested, I’ve been riding smaller waves for several hours back in to shore.

It’s no joke and shouldn’t be treated as such. For the newbies just discovering the forum, less is more. You can always add another round tomorrow.

22 Likes

Ive tried all plasma fields including plasma protocol before and i still play them. I still remember looping grounding field all day when I tried plasma protocol 1(2x) fr the first time and that electric charged taste I felt for days with plasma light and infrared. I used to loop the later one for an hour back then.
This one considering the suggestion I played it for an hour yday night instead of looping all night…lol;
im sure one can’t limit to 3 loops with such captivating unique music…lol .
The first effect is I feel strongly energised through out and after, slept for only 6 hrs.
Surprisingly no grounding needed and no weird taste in mouth this time. Probably the smart feature can balance out the excess.
It had generated a lot of heat at throat, back and chest where lot of healing is required to me. Personally I feel it has got a lot of regenerative capacity designed inside it etc.

21 Likes

Y’all are just teasing @RobbyHa, aren’t you? :laughing:

Won’t somebody please actually describe the music for them?

3 Likes

A mesmerizing blend of some sort of percussion (a more bass-tuned xylophone or maybe a mbira?), a jaw harp, and a flute. With a transition to something that sounds like a bowed string instrument and then an alternating blending of these two schemes.

11 Likes

The music is so dope!

And God it is powerful!

The Plasma Flaunt + Order By 3 in the morning = :bomb:

16 Likes

Thanks @Shivy-SzN and @Desiree … your understandings give me hope. However in a private conversation with Sammy … I came to know through captain to skip a few fields for now and let tumour heal first… they weren’t plasma though. I just wanted to be really sure instead of inferring from info in bits and pieces. Hope you guys understand my concerns. This is not something I can play with so…

15 Likes

Eternal NFT restores my hairline balance, I’m looking forward to this better, hope it won’t be removed :relaxed:

9 Likes

That is out of my budget at this time :joy: Will definitely get in the future.

4 Likes

What are those 3 plasma audios ?

1 Like

The three previous audios (Plasma Combo 1, 2 & 3) from the no longer available Plasma Protocol.

15 Likes

Holy shit you got to be kidding me so this is plasmaprotocol 2.0 in 3:44 ,is inevitable somes will loop this fields :rofl::rofl:Dream is making us inmortal

12 Likes

Couldn’t resist this one. Love the plasma fields. Felt it on my head immediately . The music is awesome too, feels like peacock dancing in the rain.

13 Likes

“only the paranoid survive”

7 Likes

This field is a must have. Man I feel now like Michael Corleone here:

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

2 Likes