The Plasma Flaunt

For excess skin buy Fascia Shakeup.
Listen to it every day.
I noticed a difference on my face

11 Likes

I wanted to try this, forgive me a question; among others, which Stem Cells track did you use?

2 Likes

I have a playlist of all three fat to stem, stem cells scar tissue and smart stem and I play them one time each

But I think any of them would be fine

4 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

What is Elixir?

The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

4 Likes

I’m halfway thru reading posts on this thread.
So what has been going on with your molar?
(if you have posted your update here, sorry, I am not there yet. I am very curious about your experience and would like to know update. Thanks)

Okay, sounds good. Thank you!

1 Like

Yesterday 75th day of listening to this, I found a noticeable improvement in cycling performance. During the weekly pedaling, this week just over 30 km long, I had more resistance in the first 15/20 km, because in addition to seeing a higher average speed, I had less fatigue and I was not under strain. This is definitely a result of Flaunt because I still don’t have Leg Shredder, so much so, that in the last 10/15 km my legs were very tired and I reduced the speed, but as for the cardio-circulatory system and breathing, it was still almost like at the beginning of the path.
Even when it doesn’t seem to get more results, Flaunt works covertly in many areas, making improvements that surprise you when you discover them.

32 Likes

Things are still happening with my tooth. It’s interesting because the field seems to respond to my energy. I got freaked out and it stopped doing anything to my tooth for a while. Then I thought, it looks like there’s more healing to do though, and then it started changing again.

Tbh, it’s unnerving to have what looks like a hole or cavity in my tooth for this long, and to not go to the dentist. However, I don’t want to go to the dentist and have them just refill something if my body is actively healing itself with flaunt. I have not had cavities in something like ten years, and I have impeccable dental hygiene, and this literally started after I began flaunt.

My best interpretation of what I have been seeing is that something my body doesn’t want is getting pushed out, because this dark Grey “something” inside my tooth and surrounding the hole has been getting steadily smaller and smaller over the past couple months. I have added in plasmafied teeth and gums, and I do believe I’m seeing faster changes now, so I will give it a week longer and then maybe go to the dentist. Will update as new details present themselves. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience.
That’s very interesting.
Captain’s fields are really magical
Please share your updates here.
I have had many dental problems. Several people on this thread say Plasma Flaunt is affecting their dental health as well. That’s so cool

Again, thanks

1 Like

How many times a day?

I listen intuitively, so there have been days my body said no to a single listen, and days it wanted an hour’s worth, but usually 2 to 5 loops.

4 Likes

Interesting that you mention this … The other day I posted in hardcore that I’ve more strength and stamina. I thought that’s from my workout stack only. But I’ve also religiously been playing my health stack every morning, which includes plasma flaunt.

Thanks for having mentioned this. That makes me aware of paying more attention

3 Likes

That’s right, awareness … just yesterday during the working day I was reflecting on the new skills given by another field, of which I still did not have the full awareness of what I am now able to accomplish thanks to that field.
Sometimes it happens by chance, like yesterday, but sometimes we need our stubbornness, surely we need to try, because especially with these fields, sometimes we have no inkling of the progress achieved.

3 Likes

This was in response to ONLY Plasma Flaunt or were you using some other fields alongside it?

1 Like

Yes, I had been listening to only Flaunt so I could track my results from it clearly.

3 Likes

That’s actually what i need primarly health wise at the moment, i need to do flaunt more, ive been neglecting it too much

1 Like

Blueprint of Life or Plasma Faunt

Which one should be purchased first if I have to wait awhile to get the other? :thinking:

1 Like

Plasma flaunt if u have health issues.

1 Like