The Plasma Flaunt

Yes, me too. When I first started to buy the plasma protocol, the blood purifier, and the eternal NFT, I also had an idea. When you are willing to believe, the results are as you believe. This is my trust in the captain and Sammy.

8 Likes

@Beltloop
Please answer

so grateful for this man. you wrote so much. can you do same for Eternal NFT?

5 Likes

Bro I have seen u lurker. Let me tell u somthing don’t waste money if u can’t afford it.

What I will say is improve the quality of ur life first then the audios will work.

Loop ego diss but not to much.

Am meditating to that audio then playing SLR and it crazy how much it speeds ur effects from the fields.

If ur not getting effects from fields now, then work on that.

4 Likes

Bro trust me, Dont buy an audio relying on money to come from Motivation. If u cant
afford it, simply dont buy it now. Dont take a loan or rent money or so on.

Have u seen effects from other fields. people get the idea that paid fields means their going to get results quicker, that is not the case.

Look at the plasma thread, The free plasma. And start slow while using the audio

8 Likes

No

This field is OP

what are all the fields u listen to?

4 Likes

Do u listen to ego and SLR?

1 Like

U should they help when connecting to fields

2 Likes

@Unlabeled Good advice needs to be followed. Sometimes people report results even Captain gets surprised and these results may not be seen by everyone who uses a particular field. It is easier to get disappointed if things don’t work out after spending a lot of money. And the assumption is you are buying after reading the description given on the sales page.

Assuming the field will do more unless claimed by Captain means you are likely setting yourself for disappointment. So, try the free fields first and then get your hands on paid fields.

8 Likes

I had a doubt, does owning one cancel out the other? I have the Eternal and I feel like Plasma Flaunt would be a repeat

Hi Cathroulette I believe it was Beltloop who said earlier that they actually complement one another

:green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh okay. I must get this one day then. :blush: thanks for the answer

2 Likes

From above:

(Ah, @Jen was faster than me! :laughing: )

5 Likes

Haha same time

3 Likes

Thanks to you both for retrieving this @WellBeing @Jen :two_hearts::blush:

1 Like

Wait! Who owes who the Coke? :laughing:

1 Like

:cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw:

Looked like soda on my screen but came out like water

3 Likes

(I knew what you were going for. :wink: :laughing: )

1 Like

Got it !
Can I play this before sleep or will it be too much energy from this?
This is my bedtime and I just got it and can’t wait lol … should I wait for morning ?

7 Likes

Try to find something that works for you, with fields like these It really varies

1 Like