The Plasma Flaunt

Good point. Fields do work for me even if ever so slowly. It’s the sabotage show of doubt and impatience, always.

Ooo, yes! Tell more of that story! Can you feel the empowerment in that? Don’t you want more of that empowerment? (You don’t have answer my questions here on the forum.)

Fair enough. We all have our “things that we do.”

And you’re smart. You recognize that this is something that you do to yourself. (Good for you!) That means you can start to decide if (and when) you want to continue doing this to yourself or if you want to do something else instead. You’re in the driver’s seat.

(Oh, and BTW, I’m not trying to talk you into buying this field or not. I just would like to talk you into you tuning into your own wisdom–which you do use–and do whatever you feel will be best for you to accomplish the results that you want. :slightly_smiling_face: )

8 Likes

Didn’t think you were. Thank you for always giving me food for thought. Ok, time to take the next step, whatever it ends up being.

5 Likes

You’ve got this! Way to go, moving towards what you want, how you want!

2 Likes

How come Plasma Glass Skin is no longer available — did it get an upgrade or is their a replacement field, I bought it a few months ago, can I still use it, does it still function?

1 Like

Almost all of the medical fields have been taken down from Gumroad. (If you’d like to know more about the “why,” you can read about it here: Charge Back Black List.

But before you read that thread, you might like to know that Plasma Glass Skin IS available now! Check out this thread first: Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

2 Likes

I have Plasma Glass Skin, thank you, bought it several months ago on Gumroad — is it still available for me there or have I lost access?

You shouldn’t have lost access. If you purchased them, you should still be able to get them. Go into your account and look.

(I’m sure you had your reasons for not doing so, but it is really wise to download your files off of places like Patreon and Gumroad, because you can lose access. Heck, I’ve downloaded mine to several different places. You don’t have to be that paranoid but I think you really do want possession of the files of your fields.)

ETA: Also, you can find your purchase email. The link to your field on your email should still work and you can access your file that way.

12 Likes

Purchased legally before it was discontinued and still works fine

9 Likes

I caught Covid at a conference this week and this time it’s hitting really badly and I’m worried. I have a lot of chest, back pain, head and body aches. I can’t hold food down and have high fever. I have bought and have been using PF for a couple of weeks. I also found good threads on the forum with Covid healing playlists however they came before PF. I’m wondering if it alone with replace several of these:

Also, I’m scared of goin to a hospital in Northern Cal where they might want to push me some treatments :syringe: that I’m not onboard with…

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

This could be helpful:

But I’d say to go based on how you feel. IF the symptoms lessen with just the Plasma Flaunt, then that may be good enough on its own (It does/can cover a lot of things).

4 Likes

I can’t speak to what is or isn’t in there, I know Beltloop energy tested and figured out which fields may be in if you scroll up I believe it’s about 3 or 4 days back now you’ll see a large quote box with the fields he listed. I believe he did say virus disruption was in there in general.

4 Likes

Also tried adding ivermectin field, it helped me a lot
I still listen to it twice a day

Virus Disruption 2.0 is important, it helped me reduce my fever in a day

6 Likes

@Luana_Ticino just use everything on that list + PF. I don’t believe you can overload on any of those fields when combined with PF. You should be at home anyway so you have the time. Just monitor your body as PF can be quite heavy in addition to those fields.

12 Likes

Did anyone got any detox symptoms to report on?

1 Like

I didn’t. At least I didn’t think of anything that came up to be a detox symptom. Anything that appeared - headache or hunger, I just played the field and it went away.

2 Likes

@Beltloop What about Sirt 3 and 6 Activation, Advanced Detox + Healing Billary System, Full Body Detox, Anti-Aging, Glutathione Super-Oxidant?

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:
@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

2am… Got up with huge pain in my kidney.

Ever felt such experience…

Body regeneration :heart:

6 Likes

is it a good idea to use the eternal NFT and the plasma flaunt and the smart stem cell all of them? or should i stop using the smart stem cell since it might clash with the plasma flaunt? although its been more than 2 months lestining to the smart stem cells everyday

4 Likes

I had a huge headache the next day when i woke up after playing the field for about 8 times on the first day. I think that were detox symptoms. Start slow with this one.

7 Likes