The Plasma Flaunt

Probably!

3 Likes

Yeah man, flaunt that Negentropy. This + Eternal and you’ll be set for a long time.

Even just this alone.

29 Likes

Perfect combination!

8 Likes

I just want to say I am so beyond grateful and excited for this, thank you SO MUCH for creating it Dreamweaver

18 Likes

I think I figured out…:thinking:

8 Likes

I told myself no more fields until my bank account has a few extra zeros in it. Pay back some loans, get my affairs in order, then go on a nice long holiday with the family for a few weeks. I said all of this to myself 5 days ago… Then this comes out :joy: :joy: !!!
My girlfriend will kick me out if she finds out I’m even contemplating about getting this now :joy::joy:

I can’t wait to read the reviews of this, it sounds crazy good. The old Protocol of 3 fields for 45 minutes is now down to 3 minutes with some extra magical sprinkles on top??? What a time to be alive :partying_face:

47 Likes

To all those who’ve been fanging hard for the protocol… Enjoy!!!

25 Likes

Wow, the time savings alone is worth it - 45 min for plasma protocol vs 3:42 for this!

14 Likes

Plasma Protocol has been in my stack since release, it´s that good!
Thank you for the upgrade!

15 Likes

Is it because this has like plasma skin and plasma for the hair. So its called Plasma Flaunt. Thats why its the peacock showing its fethers.

18 Likes

Wow, this looks like the best tool for healing ever.
And it includes my admired Tesla with his violet ray device.
Thank you Captain, I will try to buy it soon.

11 Likes

Someone here who bought this one? How’s the audio? :pray:

I will delete this post once answered

1 Like

Tesla is a pioneer for plasma medicine.

10 Likes

(Why would you delete this post? That risks adding confusion to the thread.)

10 Likes

@RobbyHa Just did but I’mma leave it as a suprise ;)

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Listening recommendations to start with? The old plasma you recommended one field per week, starting with Plasma 1.

it’s all one track here. I havn’t yet but when in doubt the 2-3 guide is a good assumption. also on top of that we get over excited but it’s always good to dip your toe in first.
Rant Mode Activated
Please attempt to be responsible your behaviour does affect the rest of us and what the Cap is comfortable releasing knowing some people just won’t listen to advice or guidelines :P

with that out of the way, Let’s get it guys :muscle: :muscle:

14 Likes

Such a unique sound it’s bizzare and mysterious almost wish it went for longer xD Also the art work is on point even more so of late couple of recent pictures have been so beautiful.

8 Likes

I currently use Smart Stem Cells and Hyperbaric Chamber in my stack, can I replace those with this field? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

I want to buy this but already own the Plasma Protocol so Is it possible to know what the “host of other smart fields, tweaks and upgrades” are?
Thank you

9 Likes