The Plasma Flaunt

Is this limited edition? :scream:

1 Like

This is a good old classic gumroad release as long as it is actively offered on that platform it is open to anyone to purchase so no not limited (But you remember someother things recently no longer offered so donā€™t wait forever but it wouldnt release too delete straight away thatā€™d be silly)

8 Likes

Such a beautiful soundtrack! My favorite one thus far. Congratulations on this wonderful release! Couldnā€™t help but instabuy haha

17 Likes

This includes Hyperbaric compressor and stem cells with scar removal so you could replace both

15 Likes

You know what this field says to me. ā€œGame over doctors. I donā€™t NEED you guys.ā€

21 Likes

OMG, Thank You Captain! :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Pretty good testimonials in the comments. Interestingly, my GF has this wand (which only now we realized is based on this tech) that she uses as a face beauty treatment or something and supposedly helps with circulation, acne, wrinkles, etc.

Other than the upgraded features, I am still considering getting this (even though I have the original Plasma combo) as this saves a LOT of listening time. One round of the three Plasma audios would take close to 45-min - and this one is all three in one and just 3-4 min longā€¦

52 Likes

Will most def be buying this later I canā€™t wait to get rid of whatever the fuck I have in my body, see you later ā€œdis-easeā€ :sunglasses:

All the pain of neuropathy, all the times I felt intense vertigo, all the anxiety and traumas Iā€™ve felt, all the intense pain Iā€™ve felt in my scalp head etc can kiss my fucking ass, and most importantly fuck you high blood sugar

Sorry for the language guys, Iā€™m a bit too excited :sweat_smile:

Hereā€™s to the new me, cheers :beers: to me (and everyone else ofc)

Thanks @Dreamweaver

35 Likes

Iā€™m wondering, what are the extra tweaks and stuff :face_with_monocle::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Since itā€™s a smart field I think this can be looped for long hours right ?

3 Likes

I would absolutely start slow with this field.
Especially if youĀ“ve got no experience with Plasma Protocol. It got people in detox in the beginning.

27 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s true. Got ur point. thanks.

2 Likes

Since a few already got this!!

Looking forward to hearing all about those first impressions!! :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

13 Likes

oh-wow

14 Likes

famous last words. :skull:

39 Likes

Start slowly to gauge your bodyā€™s response. If you seek healing, donā€™t start by overloading your body. The body can detox by releasing toxins that it is happy to be rid of. Not saying overload will happen, only that itā€™s wise to start slowly. Just because itā€™s smart doesnā€™t compensate for when we are not, lol.

32 Likes

wellā€¦

again with all the synchronisities with Cap work i spent the whole day before seeing this is up clearing with De-Inhabiter and the lot while of course on my workplace.

but this time i started the day smart with Blueprint of life, minor blueprint of power and KQ and so on.

then used all the new Oils from gumroad and the Parad Enrgies and the Order 3.

and grounfing, and Schumannā€¦

so sort of speak i have beredied :sweat_smile:(become ready) for something new, and was wondering what can it be thenā€¦

and then i saw this topic and was yeeeyy,yey,yes it is finaly up, it is i recon cheaper, shorter and full of new goodies from Cap ā€¦

instabuy of courseā€¦ not matter the Financial protector, nomatter nothing.

so decided for three loops.

it is nothing like the Order 3 but i felt the similar push, and then ALOT of energy and alittle anxiety.

and that it is smartā€¦before i had my pains after the intial light shok they were goneā€¦

feeling you have taken some hyper energising liquid almost uncontrolableā€¦

then of course the old school here says allways ground yourself after using pure plasmaā€¦

and of course this i did .3 loops grounding 4 loops schumann. then all subsided.

and i felt hmmmā€¦healthy. but as some other fields of the new generation from Captains gems it is alittle to complex to sample all effects and to put them into words.

advice: this x3 and then ground yourself as i did.

and i am teary eyed i have finaly got the chance to get it.

thank you for your brilliant work and efford @Dreamweaver !

you are the most hard working and effective person i know of on this plain!

and you show genereousity allways and in the most needed of times and this with all the backfire as of late with the new laws and the bad customers! you really rule! i hope really you feel also enough joy from your achievement to create such tools!

35 Likes

I pulled the trigger, I got it guys :sunglasses:, canā€™t wait to use this and perfect my body

Canā€™t wait to see what Dream says once heā€™s on the forum

18 Likes

Guys, sometimes I wonder what we gonna do living so long !

13 Likes

There is so much to explore in this world ā€¦ deep hidden mysteries, places , humans who have ability to travel to outer space, to different planets , galaxies etc etc ā€¦ You have got this one life and opportunity so only if you are able to protect your body you can live long to explore all the beautiful mysteries and treasures of this Universe. There is no limit ā€¦ Just limitless existence(immortality) is the ultimate goal of all Siddhas (people who
can control all five elements)

27 Likes