The Plasma Flaunt

is it a good idea to use the eternal NFT and the plasma flaunt and the smart stem cell all of them? or should i stop using the smart stem cell since it might clash with the plasma flaunt? although its been more than 2 months lestining to the smart stem cells everyday

4 Likes

I had a huge headache the next day when i woke up after playing the field for about 8 times on the first day. I think that were detox symptoms. Start slow with this one.

7 Likes

^Wait thats so cool
Your V is actually like the color Violet

Mine is literally green

2 Likes

I’ve been so sick lately, hopefully I can get this soon.

2 Likes

For everyone who has listened to Plasma Protocol, did you experience the same detox symptoms
with this one, going to the bathroom?

3 Likes

I’ve been looping this for a couple of times a day, I can’t say I’ve experienced the same symptoms as others have been tbh…

I also have plasma protocol which I use every night once (mainly PP1&2)

I dropped PP and focused on this cause of obvious reasons.

6 Likes

Yes, detox symptoms for sure. Giving myself a break of a day or so and picking it back up again

5 Likes

Yes bc you are used to it if you didn’t have pp and never used plasma product before it surley would be quite different at the same time this one is a little less harsh coming to the detox than PP is/was.
For me it feels like it also provides some of the energy needed for healing maybe i am wrong but it defenitly doesn’t knock me out as much PP did.
Does not mean its less potent rather more so somehow :)

17 Likes

The field tests weak for having many of the anti-aging fields that can be found on Patreon.

It doesn’t have AMP-K (only for hands and feet anyway), ISIRB, Mots-C, Klotho, Sirt 3 and 6 activation, and it seems to have some of the M-state fields but not all of them. So you should definitely supplement with these fields if you’re truly all about anti-aging.

19 Likes

I was wondering, what about catalase?

my mom, poor poor mom did- she wasn’t even asking for it winces
( I realized too late she was in the same room as me during its hour and a half loop)
The next day she was a zombie. Her detox was out this roof,

For PP she never really had any, or if she did, it was a lot more benign

But she doesn’t do anything Sapien; so maybe that’s why this was too much of a jolt to her system; it was too overwhelming perhaps

(Me on the other hand i still have no symptoms. One day I played it for two hours, the other, only twice. But will keep trying)

11 Likes

Rule of thumb: Always ask if a person wants to be treated, healed and telling you.
Whether it is fields, subliminal or otherwise it is essential to inform and warn of what is being done.
So I advise you to always advise or ask for permission.

4 Likes

This is always condierate advice. However, @Violet did say:

I’m sure, had she realized what was going on (even before her mother’s reaction), I’m sure she would’ve asked first.

5 Likes

Did anyone notice a deeper sleep?

3 Likes

Any chance this has Cosmo-Volt, Amniotic Healing Membrane Pod, Vitamin C, Vitamin D Production, Full Spectrum Light?

Thanks for the energy testing on this @Beltloop

2 Likes

not advise, its a must.

which is why I gave my example ;)

3 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

From @Beltloop 's energy testing the ‘Just the knees’ is included. What about ‘Just the shoulders’?

@ him so he can easily know of your interest. :wink:

1 Like

I feel a lot recently, my hair has become 1A, my teeth have become stronger, and the parts with less semen have recovered.:partying_face:

18 Likes