The Plasma Flaunt

Nice :+1:t5: :blush:How many times do you loop it in a day in your playlist bro and how long has it been since you’ve been using it

4 Likes

Not sure how many times I’ve listened to it, when my body feels enough, I take a break

7 Likes

How many times per say Say approximately??? @hauru

1 Like

more than ten times
please listen to your body
You can start from 2 to 3 times each time, and then gradually increase the number of times

6 Likes

I’m listening full night loop… Good results as of now

5 Likes

I had to go back down to once a day for now

Fa jin gong healing helped with the detox in case anybody is feeling that right now

14 Likes

Yes I did. Doubled my time in deep slaap phase, and increased my time in REM phase, which are the most healing phases of sleep. Very glad eith it, as sleep is a problem area for me.

10 Likes

@Beltloop @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

burning sensation in feet while listening… What it means

Please have a word

Maybe it fixes something around that area. Never know but that’s how the field works. It smart to direct the field to specific area that needed to be healed. So whatever that field doing. The field tries to fix it. Take some breaks if you feel uncomfortable.

4 Likes

Did any one noticed hair grow?

5 Likes

yeah for me, it was quick. first thing i noticed from this is hair growth

14 Likes

Yep hair growth and smoother softer hair, also noticed it working on my muscles.

15 Likes

Hi, SynchD!
group welcome flowers purple

7 Likes

Hey thanks :pray:

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can you at least tell us if it has covered plasma brain of youth or not ?

2 Likes

According to the man @Beltloop it does

2 Likes

Interesting. What do you feel there?

appreciate his effort in checking all these via muscle testing . But, unfortunately, that is not a single source of truth. If captain explains a bit more on this field, I am sure many people like me will buy it asap.

Imho it will never be a full substitute of the other specific fields (apart for the ones that are explicitly mentioned), while it may help with what other fields are made for depending on your needs (being a smart field), it won’t always have the specific intensity of effect of other creations because it’s not how this works. it’s like taking a multivitamin complex if you have b12 deficiency, it will help, but not like having the b12 by itself in proper dosage. in other words: if you can, use both this and the other fields if you need to.

21 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree with this.

4 Likes