The Plasma Flaunt

(Deleted because Cap’n gave a fuller explanation and answer above.)

Yes it includes plasma skin.

1 Like

First listen and the only thing on my mind is this guy
Crash-Bandicot-Aku-Aku-Maske-652x367

14 Likes

“Flont” The Healer :see_no_evil:

whats up human :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:sunglasses: what’s up human? :sunglasses:
I have been flaunted

6 Likes

Pine Pollen too :evergreen_tree: I take it everyday

2 Likes

7 Likes

Listening to the field after karate practice, feeling sensations in all the areas where I got hit, all over my body. Supposed to be the instant healing and recovery that is taking place. Just wow!

13 Likes

Dream u should do an audio, but like it takes u through a journey by using your memories.

Like an bobsled audio lol. Where u can close your eyes and feeling the wind and shit. And you can sorta feel like ur skating down. That is genius.

Imagine coming back from work just exhausted with the day. Then you can jusst pop in the audio and go on some winter sports type shit.

Although I have no clue how doable this is. and who it will work on and so on.

4 Likes

I think the Protocol does the same in some ways. I found that I don’t really eat junk food like I used to. Especially, chips. I still eat unhealthy from time to time, but not nearly as much anymore.

With this field I stopped eating my beloved Nutella.

9 Likes

Did you miss the Reality Bubble? not winter sports type shit but the beach :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well and believe me, there is much better, the field is absolutely right. :smiley:

2 Likes

Is there still any advantage of using the old Plasma Protocol over this new one?

Not at all lol (atleast in my eyes)

Plasma Protocol will allow you to choose which parts of the body your field is working on. That could be considered an advantage by some.

I guess it depends what you’re meaning when you say “advantage” for you.

7 Likes

Well if you think about it in the way @WellBeing thought about it, that makes sense

2 Likes

Yes that was I thought but no other I think.

I found a possible easteregg?
The downloaded file on my laptop, it shows a track number 8. All the other gumroad audios i have here have no track numbers. The 8 is a big symbolic number on the eternal or eternity tag. Plus the number 8 horizontally is obviously the infinity symbol.

Could be a coincidence. But I have long lost the belief that there are any coincidences at all

16 Likes

I got this yesterday. Very glad)
I want to play it all the time. I have to restrain myself))
in the last two plays, I felt the energy on my face. I have something to treat on my face, but maybe that’s not the only thing? For me, peacock is associated with beauty. Maybe someone noticed an improvement in appearance? On the other hand, health and beauty go very close to each other.

24 Likes