The Plasma Flaunt

After being paranoid and starting really really slow and gradually increasing the loops
… I feel I am able to safely play this field ten times without any issues.

14 Likes

Can anyone confirm whether this is shareable with your immediate family? I only plan to share this with my parents and brother, if I do.

4 Likes

Yes sure… you can share this file with your family. Caption already confirmed in this thread.

7 Likes

Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Totally the association to think of. I’d love to hear about users XP regarding beauty and appearance by using the Flaunt

1 Like

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, I’M someone’s mum…:rofl::rofl::rofl: Not the person you were replyings to’s mum though

13 Likes

I’m also someone’s mum lolol

13 Likes

Lol in all serious. I meant someones mum who doesnt listen to audios lol.

Which reminds me that i have been wanting to reply to viloets comment.

Violet, If i play the audios for somone else, Like my mum. Would it work for them straight away or will the EGO get in the way and blockages.
I want to play this for my mum cause its only 3 mins. But wouldnt be able to play things like EGO and so on.
Because the length of thoes audios.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Skin and glow have improved a lot.

12 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:
Bro it worked better for my mom then me lmao. I still haven’t felt anything lol
I swear its the ones that are not super into it that these fields work so effortlessly on lol

No.
You see,
Any field purchased properly, will work. They all work… its just a matter of ethics. That said,
Nuclear family is approved :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow you have a good point; all the spiritual ones are lengthy. Only one I could think of is
WW contentment but thats not really spiritualish (unless thats part of their “contentment” path)
Damn. I can’t believe I never realized that lol
Exalted states; but thats a NFT
Maybe smartcord cutter… kinda fits in to many different categories though

2 Likes

Like how peacock mesmerizes everyone , by Flaunting out it’s feathers and features. Does this field include effects of that actual “Flaunting” of any kind to attract attention ? Have seen a testimonial above from someone that females were checking him out after starting to hear this field :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice point!

1 Like

This field makes me feel hungrier and gain weight :open_mouth:
Did this happen with anyone else … even with plasma protocol ?

1 Like

You have commented in plasma protocol thread that you used it … and here why did you ask which are the three plasma audios :thinking:
Strange

2 Likes

Extremely hungry the first day, and thirsty. A bit like the effects from first wearing ascension tag.

4 Likes

I have been playing this about ten times for past two days and I feel hungry all the time. I even heard weightloss field to curb this.
Can’t gain without now lol :joy:

1 Like

on the contrary, I eat very little … how strange!

3 Likes

A healthy balance is not about eating a lot or a little, but about eating the right things, i.e. those things that provide you with the most nutritients without causing attrition / acidosis to the body.

18 Likes

Agreed on the above. Flaunt definitely works on taking less of the least healthful choices. Significantly less cravings or desire to alcohol, sweets etc., resulting in a healthier body, mind, spirit.

9 Likes

that’s right, I eat little but healthy

2 Likes