The Plasma Flaunt

Possible de-calcification of the pineal gland

4 Likes

I think we overlook the spiritual aspects of Plasma when we talk of this field (or Plasma Combo). Plasma feels very sentient, intelligent and seems to activate pineal gland, re-tune Chakras, and so on. It also seems to balance emotions, meridians, and in summary, tune the body-mind-spirit complex to operate at its best.

While there are the very obvious and invaluable physical benefits, Plasma also works on the mind, emotions. At this point, if there is ONE field other than PoNR that helps everyone, it is probably this one.

72 Likes

That too :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Alchemybender

2 Likes

I love You man! Thanks You! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

:100: :dart:

3 Likes

Have a cyst/hard bump in my earlobe :/ gonna see how many days of playing this to get rid of it(assuming it can)

5 Likes

Nooooooo, plasma flaunt better not take what little boobs I have left. Seven years total breast feeding small people has left me very deficient in that area, there’s nothing to spare there but skin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Aha!!! This I can also report. I hadn’t even connected the two. But vivid dreams are not something I usually experience, or at least remember. Now that I notice it has correlated with beginning to use this field.

6 Likes

In your opinion, Flaunt prepares the ground for fields like The Leg Shredder or can it also replace them?

Well, that should help with so-called man boobs too

This is great news for those who have not yet managed to reduce fat around their organs, even after using fields like Muscles Hungry For Fat.

Beautiful simile

Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I think it would complement the leg shredder, I don’t think it would replace it though.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed something else today; I started developing a cold sore on Sunday (had a drinking binge at a party on Saturday, which is bad enough but it was Buckfast, and that’s its own brand of thing, basically HIGHLY caffinated and sugar filled “tonic wine”, and a cold sore is the usual result of such adventures). I didn’t catch it in time with Melissa oil (aka lemon balm). If one catches a cold sore quick enough with Melissa, when it’s a tingle, before it’s a blister, it won’t even pop up. But I missed it.
Point is, it’s only, what, Thursday? And it’s already almost gone. It would have been a bad one too, it’s all up both nostrils, the bit where I’d have a mustache if I was a dude and on my lower lip. This sort would usually grace my face for a fortnight. Not a thing but this field is different.
Also my back is covered with boils, a sure sign of detox for me. And have had a lot of old emotional issues surfacing, along with physical things.
Example: I used to clench my teeth so hard, all the time (when I wasn’t eating or talking of course) that I displaced my jaw when I was 25. I had a good dentist, he told me he COULD make me a teeth guard but that the best thing really was for me to become conscious of my jaw and learn to relax it naturally. Which I did. I’ve not had a problem with a clenched jaw for years and years. But the last three nights I have felt a really strong tension in the jaw and for the first time in ages it has been difficult to keep my tongue in the optimal position. It has passed now, so there was obviously something in there.
On the emotional side, the last few days were a fucking hell hole of despair, things coming up that I believed LONG gone. Not so, turns out they were buried somewhere. This audio appears to work on many levels and I’m sure there are more revelations to come for all of us who have/will purchase(d). :heart::mushroom::heart:
Fyi I listen to plasma flaunt 3x minimum a day. Am ONLY using plasma flaunt and bol for the time being.

31 Likes

Testimony:

"did you put on cocos butter on?

me: “nah, why?”

“Your face looks like it’s glowing”

29 Likes

As always, take this with a grain of salt:

Pure magnetic heart coherence tests strong for being in this field. It also seems to be more powerful/effective than the individual field.

40 Likes

Makes sense with how I feel with it TBH. I even sleep with it for 6+ hours for the last few days like NP. What a life changing combo fileld.

4 Likes

Decalcification of the pineal gland too then perhaps?

3 Likes

A total of 50? How many supplements are there?? :smiley:

Hope this helps with hereditary hair loss

2 Likes

You can try also with BoL

1 Like

Started reusing it recently

1 Like