The Plasma Flaunt

It’s really doing a lot. I’ve noticed the more I listen to the field the more my blue veins pop out on my arms and chest, which signals to me to cool it even if I feel fine. It doesn’t happen as much with once or twice a day.

It also might be a normal effect of more transit happening

14 Likes

I should mention here that I used the og plasma protocol as directed.

1 Like

My apologies if you thought I was referring to you as one of the idiots @abro.

I was more referring to the instructions with this one to start slow that @Captain_Nemo cosigned. Then adjust as necessary.

I was using that post as an example of how much time one might need if they’re having a very bad healing reaction. A whole month of exhaustion is quite deep. Hopefully it serves as an example for anyone who chooses to test how many loops they can have of this field.

Also it was one of the replies to the original post by Bootcamp, so it was easy to reference.

12 Likes

It’s all g man, just wanted to clarify :relaxed: And definitely agree with you that this kind of healing can reach incredibly deep levels

10 Likes

My eyesight is getting really bad! So I was wondering if this would help along with the other things it seems to do.
Thank you for mentioning this.

Edit: I see now that Beltloop has mentioned above that this field contains eye regeneration!

14 Likes

Also Arms Shredded & Jacked and The Leg Shredder to be listened to more than four times a day?

If you have BoL, use that too

5 Likes

I think I found what was wrong when I was using The Plasma flaunt and had “near mirror” hours.

week ago, my pendulum told me that I had to use only The
Eternal for healing and not The Plasma Flaunt at the same time. 3 days ago it changed. He recommends me to use it at the same time.

The reason ? Listening to The Plasma Flaunt several times throughout the day and night has created a major detoxification in my body. Which put a lot of waste in my bloodstream. Yet I did not feel it especially, just a little tired but it was fine.

A large amount of waste in the blood can acidify it. The pH of the blood must remain at a fairly stable value. A large deviation can be dangerous.
For this the body has a safety mechanism to stabilize the pH of the blood. If he does not quickly and easily find the necessary minerals in the diet, he will dig into the body’s reserves (bones, teeth).

For 3 days I listen to it in several sessions spaced out during the day (about 3 sessions of 4 listening in a row) to let my body evacuate waste and toxins.

I add a dietary supplement to my diet. It is electrolyte powder diluted in water.

The minerals leave very quickly when the body detoxifies and when it is hot by perspiration.

For 3 days I feel good in my thoughts. I have a bit of fatigue at times due to healing and detoxification but overall it’s going well :slightly_smiling_face:.

23 Likes

Can you share with us which minerals are in the powder? I’m trying to find a good supplement but I’m apparently sensitive to something in the multivitamin - ugh lol

6 Likes

I’m sending you a private message (so as not to deviate the discussion thread) after my work to explain to you in detail what you could take as a complement :wink:
I also had problems with the vitamins and minerals I was taking before.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Man! Skin is one aspect this field impacts big time. I have been using it thrice in the day and thrice in the night.

Now, like half a dozen folks have commented how good my skin looks. I was like, “really? looks the same to me”.

But this week, when I look at the mirror, I notice it too - skin looks brighter, tighter, its crazy lol! I had one fading acne scar from a decade ago which has disappeared completely now …

I also think I am sleeping better. Wearing my fit bit (ts radiation) makes me restless at night, so have not been measuring sleep, but I do wake up very refreshed and rejuvenated.

Other than being fit, I don’t care too much for skin, face, etc., but hey, if great skin comes with the other health benefits of this amazing field, I am gonna take it :cowboy_hat_face:

My TCM doctor always says - skin is the mirror to your health.

54 Likes

Small update: my tongue coating has always been a problem for me, after using this, my tongue coating is getting less and less

33 Likes

Update꞉ I had this small bump next to my eye for some time now. Not exactly sure how long, but it’s been there for over a year for sure. I see a lot of people commenting here about how good their skin looks and all that in just a few listens - so, I wondered why I wasn’t getting that kind of rapid result in relation to my skin…

But, after 12 days of using it, that bump turned hard and this hardened acne thing came out of it. And this bump wasn’t something that I could just pop. I tried squeezing it before, but it just turned my skin red on that area.

So far, I’ve noticed two results from this. The disappearance of that slight pain in my left foot when I walk (which is still gone) and now this skin bump coming off.

36 Likes

For those that have the eternal and plasma flaunt is this field working better for you in terms of recovery of your health? I have some nagging injuries that I would like to get rid of. Mostly knee and shoulder issues. If any of these reduce anxiety it would be great.

Plasma flaunt reversed my anxiety

27 Likes

Like completely

14 Likes

Do you have Eternal or was this a standalone reversal?

Stand-alone from flaunt

3 Likes

That’s really good news for people. It seems like there’s some brain stuff in here.

4 Likes

Most def

2 Likes