The Plasma Flaunt

Can we compare mandarins and oranges? :tangerine:
How does this compare to the og protocol?
Having some fomo but still also feeling the original quite strongly

2 Likes

Aside from the additions/changes mentioned in the description, my personal experience with the field compared to original protocol is that itā€™s working faster but feels MUCH easier on my whole system. I can feel/see the internal and external changes every day but I donā€™t feel drained (and for me the og protocol still feels heavy to use, even though Iā€™ve used it a fair bit).

Some of my physical reactions, like pain or soreness, are more intense with flaunt than I ever experienced with protocol, but they also resolve rather quickly.

I see a lot more results with regards to skin than I ever saw using combo 3.

I almost didnā€™t buy this since I had protocol but Iā€™m extremely glad I did.

31 Likes

Itā€™s not eyesight persay, but I just came on here to give another update: my floaters are reducing radically. Iā€™m having a rest day reading a book and usually the floaters will begin to annoy me more than they would normally, in that I begin to notice them more (white page, black floaters, go figure).

There are still some strings and small blobs in my vision bit nothing compared to what it was a few weeks back. I have begun to really go hard with this field. Started at no more than three plays a day but t have got it up to about 3 hours a day now before I get the feeling itā€™s time to turn it off for the the being.

It took some time and effort pushing through some horrible stuff (Iā€™ve only had one day since purchasing where I just couldnā€™t face playing it) to get ME to that level of tolerance. Wonā€™t be the same for everyone of course, on both sides of that. Some will be at three hours immediately and some of you will never play it more than a few times a day. The wonder of how uniquely made we all are never ceases to amaze and delight me.

23 Likes

How does this field differ from Eternal NFT, or support it, or work along side with it?

Thank you :)

2 Likes

From previous post
There are others as well but everyone is saying they work well together

6 Likes

Please be aware, as this field can have a detox effect later

14 Likes

:100::+1:

1 Like

Thanks lovely. Oh yes, I experienced that, big time. I have moved up in increments. And actually some days I donā€™t even use it to have a wee rest and repair. Iā€™m going by what feels right. Iā€™m finding this one and my body already seem to be well aquatinted. When itā€™s time to stop I get a real sense of that, bodily.
At the moment itā€™s working on the bones in my ankle I broke when I was 19. Iā€™ve never had pain in that area, all of a sudden this week it hurts a bit.
I am wondering if this is encouraging autophagy, Iā€™ve been struggling to eat and I wonder if itā€™s because my cells are busy processing all the waste from drug abuseā€¦like yesterday I could barely force a few oat cakes and hummus down at lunch and all I could manage for dinner is a wee bit of cheese and an apple. Not even feeling weak, just utterly uninterested in food. Which isnā€™t totally desirable, Iā€™m thin enough. But hey, the body really does know best, imo.

17 Likes

The revitalization and energy build-up in my body is really fast as I have been using the flaunt for a few days now while wearing the eternal. :+1:

13 Likes

at the first listening after breakfast, I had to go fast to the :wc:

4 Likes

Update number no idea: I have been getting a really strange pain in my left arm when doing broken wing pose on that side. So much so Iā€™ve not done it for weeks. Decided to try it today, pain completely gone. And Iā€™m getting odd twinges and pains that come and then disappear. There healing afootā€¦

14 Likes

Does this field included glutathione field too?

2 Likes

It has many, many antioxidants but it does not have glutathione.

17 Likes

Bro thank you for ur quick response :grinning: :v:

2 Likes

I am still upholding the fact that this is the best physical healing field made by dream lol

16 Likes

1471962147_1206-233928063

2 Likes

Sure! :100:

3 Likes

Update, Iā€™m on the third day of listening;
this morning after doing the housework and writing here on the forum, I got on my bicycle for a journey of 80km (50 miles), from which I returned for a few tens of minutes.
Halfway through the journey as I was approaching the bank of a river, I suddenly fell due to the front wheel slipping. I got up immediately and I noticed some bruises on the finger of one hand and under the calves, but the strange thing is that the blood in both places stopped and then the wounds healed after a short time! I donā€™t know if it has already been reported, but I noticed this, really amazing.
I also returned home after this long bike trip for me, being a little tired.
Is it enough to say Thank You Captain? I hope soā€¦ :wink:
I highly recommend the purchase even to those like me who already own Plasma Protocol!
P.S: I have now checked the abrasions after a little more than two hours from the fall, well it seems days have passed, because they are fading, it seems to be a very high regenerative factor of the skin ā€¦
what a masterpiece you made Captain!

35 Likes

Does anyone know if this has the telomere field in it?

9 Likes

The protocol had it, so I donā€™t see why this wouldnā€™t.

4 Likes