The Plasma Flaunt

Hope you feeling better lanos. I used to take ssri antidepressant. Every morning I always end up shaking. And making my head felt weird. I know how it feel!

4 Likes

From what I understand is - how fast you get results and how field affect you in general depends on your belief systems. So if you believe that you need to loop them for them to work, that’s what will be your reality.

Thanks @anon25711007

1 Like

Yeah, I see people comment that here. But initially, I was very hesitant to go past 3 loops, which is why I did 2-3 for everything. And kept a belief that it would work. But I just never got any sort of results that way. And so, I thought that all these people who posted about their noticeable results in just one day or a week of usage, were just phonies or placebo.

But after seeing my own personal results once I decided to try out the all night loop, that’s when I changed my mind about morphic fields. Even though, I still have no idea how these things work by somehow embedding it into an audio/image.

But if I were to see my body or mind react negatively to looping it too much, that’s when I’ll take it down a notch. But as of now, there’s never been an issue.

9 Likes

You mean with a chemical imbalance? Which this field seems to help with, according to you.

Doesn’t make sense

interesting… I think you may be an abnormal case, if I am completely honest. This isn’t very typical, most people wouldn’t feel very good after looping such a strong field the whole night.
But if there’s no adverse effects, there’s no problem, I am glad you found something that works well for you.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s one of the things I didn’t understand people saying, they felt drained and such, from playing it like 5 times or so. I guess I have a really strong aura or something that helps “dilute” any negative effects. But I hope you’re healing as well.

2 Likes

@Beltloop does it have anything for the tendons inside it? or only joints and bones. Because the pain came back but I don’t know if it’s the nervous system coming stronger or the tendons healing

So i’m coming here on recommendation from a very helpful and kind soul @Kosmonavt

I’m wondering, can I share this with my dad who is old/ill? Or is this unshareable. Also, if anyone read my thread (unfortunately a little long, but i made a TLDR in a comment) what recommendation for another paid audio would anyone here have for me?

I have Plasma Flaunt, Auric and body repair, Soul restoration Core.

Yes, u can share P.F. with immediate family

4 Likes

Does stepdad count as immediate family? I do not have a real dad/he’s gone. I just want to make sure as I don’t know the exact limitations of this, if it’s blood relations etc.

1 Like

I’m sure its fine.
Since he is like your dad now and your biological dad is gone.

(The idea is not to take Dream’s generosity for granted and pass it around. And to keep it close in your family.)

7 Likes

This is about 0.000001% of the population - its way, way fewer than you think who are born with actual, real, brain abnormalities. In the vast, (99.999%) majority of cases they are developed due to extremely poor lifestyle. Extremely poor lifestyle is the very default lifestyle of pretty much every country as of today except for a few asian ones.

You should give Sadhguru a listen, i have no idea if people in here are against him or not, nor do i care, but he is genuinely great.

2 Likes

Yep I understand. I guess there is some sort of subconcious “block” in there, that would halter the process or something if I know myself that I have done something like that.

1 Like

Plasma Flaunt has mutated again, it’s attacking my hair again very aggressively. My hairs are suddenly growing very, very, fast, they are very thick, black and I’m starting to see very serious regrow, a hairline like when I was a kid. Shedding is officially over after a month of listening.

Some has adviced to pair this, by listening before to Stem Cells targeted to scalp for regeneration from Patreon, and indeed it’s way better pairing them (I only listened to this since 1 week). Stem Cells targeted to neck, scalp and face from Youtube is fine too if you can’t have access to Patreon.

Also “Hair Growth and Recovery helps with Hair Loss (updated ver2.0)” from Patreon but be careful, you may experience shedding.

33 Likes

Oh no, did i waste a lot of $ just now? i went on a spree earlier and bought martian jing, unbreakable, plasma flaunt AND plasma flower… was buying plasma flower a waste? Maybe not though because plasma flower alone is for environment right?

Thats the one i want 24/7 in my home

Just so I can follow your train of thought, what’s making you think you might have wasted some money?

I’m just new, and i realized how it worked as i pressed send haha. I thought, since Plasma flower is included in this, that i bought plasma flower twice basically, but no, that’s not how it works I know.

Hopefully plasma flaunt heals my obvious brain deficiencies :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, no, Plasma Flower is not included in this.

(Highlighted because both fields have the same initials and so I can’t abbreviate them as I want to.)

ETA: When you hit Send too soon (as I just did) you can go back and edit your post by clicking on the little pencil icon beneath your post. But please know that

• for a certain period of time, we can see what you changed and
  • it’s generally considered bad form to edit your post after people have replied to it.
1 Like

Yeah i’m not that much of a perfectionist, i’m fine with being wrong/saying dumb things now and then, no need to edit :)

8 Likes