The Plasma Flaunt

The description doesn’t say much

It does, it obviously is a healing field

Why would a healing field include superhuman genius, testosterone, confidence and gratitude fields?

Lol

7 Likes

superhuman genius is for brain so it should have that

Superhuman genius is an intelligence based field

I dont know why plasma flaunt would have that included

2 Likes

This person basically wants all the creations in one field. We told him to read the comments from the plasma thread but they are not listening lol :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Makes me really tired these days. After I listen to it I get really sleepy and tired for some reason. I’ve been listening every day for months now.

4 Likes

Its gotten extremely strong on me too

I mean im not complaining because its healing but wow

5 Likes

When I listen to Plasma Sound Beach I feel flighty. When I ground it helps, but not always enough, the feeling will not completely go away until the next day. Would it be safe to assume that I might feel the same way with Plasma Flaunt?

I haven’t expiramented much with Plasma Sound Beach, but the few times that I’ve tried this, I’ve felt either a little bit or really flighty. It could be the combo of audios I’m listening to influencing this feeling such as Mana Circuits… I haven’t had a quiet day yet to try again with just the Plasma Beach.

Would it be fair to compare the two, or does Plasma Flaunt have a much different effect?

Everyone is different but I feel that although plasma flaunt is still intense for me, it doesn’t bowl me over as much as sound beach does

Just don’t overdo it - 3x a day max at first

4 Likes

I had the same thing for plasma flaunt ,so personally i would assume yes, you would feel the same flightly feeling.

2 Likes

Also I forgot to mention. I usually listen to it in the evenings after having my lunch. Because if I listen in the morning I’m fatigued all day then. Everytime I listen to it stimulates my bowel movements lol and I need to use the washroom in the next half an hour or so. Some detox going on I guess?

1 Like

Probably helps facillitate the digestive system as a booster.

1 Like

An update on my grandmother -

Although it been quite some time since I’ve made her listen to PF. I’ve seen her health improve quite a lot. She seems active again. Like back to life. Earlier she was just lying in the bed all day. Although she is still unable to walk. But it’s amazing to see that even though I haven’t made her listen to the field in so many days her health just kept improving after the last listen. Her face is glowing and she is all smily. No other field has had such an effect on her.

PS. The doctor has only given her 1-2 years to live.

21 Likes

What issues did you have with your eyes and ears? Am asking since I have an issue with my retina and also have some hearing loss.

3 Likes

This field regenerate organs like liver heart??

1 Like

Possibly yes

I heard The plasma flaunt is a mixture of 3, I know the plasma flower, do you by any chance know the other 2?

Feed back please

I can only use it once daily because otherwise it hurts my nose and if i do it too often i get nosebleeds. But my health isn’t the best so i can’t really say much. My hair and nails are growing way faster but otherwise i can’t see much improvement yet.

1 Like

Literally the description.

we dont know what are the other smart fields, tweaks and upgrades.
throughout this post, youll find results from someone that used a technique to measure if other fields were included, but thats just that, the result of his tests, nothing the creator has confirmed.

if the other fields werent mentioned by the creator, its because he wants to keep it like that, so we just gotta try and discover more benefits.

I dont know where you heard that or who told you that, but if you buy it on gumroad the description is there.

Other than all testimonies and comments in this post where you could read, if you heard it outside this forum i hope you are not engaging in buying from a third party that is taking advantage of the creator.

@Viardiny

4 Likes