The Plasma Flaunt

Not tiredness, chaos in your subtle bodies when the field enters because it is an amalgamation of so many fields that are not in sync and harmony as one.

From my perception.

It disrupts me mentally and emotionally, the chakras and everything else why playing … After I come back in harmony :)

Just a hunch, but maybe combine The Plasma Flaunt with Your Energetic Being?

Yes

Better than before

Work medical examination with good values
Not scars but, for example, fissures on the hands typical of winter that have completely disappeared.

Nope

Hair, regularity of blood pressure data; There could be other things but I haven’t done any in-depth testing.

2 Likes

Stretch marks disappeared noticeably with this one, also had irritations and redness at the back of my head which had developed in some strange wounds that icked and did not heal even after several cures and detoxes.

After 9 days of Plasma Flaunt it is nearly gone.

I use it with Advanced Healing because it is very energizing and seems to help with the healing process and some added Smart Stem Cells of course…

5 Likes

@Pythagoras how many times daily you listen .

3 max!

1 Like

Do you have the original protocol? If so does it land cleaner for you?

Wdym?

When I notice it gets too much, I just use them once, my stack to continue the momentum of the fields while replenishing myself.

Stem cells included???

yes

1 Like

Description please

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?q=advanced%20healing

1 Like

I wonder if anyone still has the original description, I think it heals everything plus adding the voltage that promotes healing

It’s on Enlightenedstates.com Advanced Healing – Enlightened States (description).

How are these fields even attached to a physical object?

There’s no specific process described, people who do it describe it as various forms of “channeling” and “charging”.

Yes but without link the charging can easily be banished from an object

Smart stem cells included.

9 Likes

Now I can remove SSC from my plasma playlist.

I decided to take a break from this field after listening to this for more than year regularly. Started listening again today and oh boy do I feel it so strongly again. Instantly felt more refreshed my digestive system sprung into action feeling it strongly on my nervous system. Powerful field! When you listen everyday for a long time it seems like it’s doing nothing but it’s always working in the background it seems. Feeling a bit dizzy after 4 loops.

11 Likes