The Plasma Flower

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh yes!! It is like a full Harry Potter movie when I sleep these days. Generally, my sleep is dreamless. I am not yet sure if these are due to Plasma Flower or the Plasma Protocol which is causing some emotional detox in addition to the physical detox.

Some of the dreams are pretty much “emotional release” aspects - like some incident from childhood or a few years back, etc. Some are “weird” like some angelic being (had wings, so called it angelic) was sitting on our bedroom couch and was smiling as I slept (and the dream seemed to be just that, stretched for a long time), about someplace in some forest where indigenous people were doing a baptism by fire kind of ritual, etc.

It has been colorful for sure :sunglasses:

15 Likes

I am also getting a variety of dreams and similar releases as maoshan has shared.

I feel like it’s the plasma aspect that has really got me in touch with my imagination and solar chakra.

My latest dream was interesting like i knew i was about to wake up and told the other soul i was hanging out with that i was going to go as if i was taking my VR headset off to do something else.

12 Likes

@psynergy, you are right - it is probably the Plasma aspect, be it the Flower or the Protocol.

3 Likes

Finally someone with the questions that matter :grin:
(Not that I do weed, I just have some CBD oil)

5 Likes

Same here, a big proponent of CBD oil. Did anyone try charging oils with this audio?

Everything is possibly getting charged in my home as I continuously keep playing my Radio Stack (Plasma Flower Node, White Light, Essence of Mantras, Ley Line Nodes) in the background.

15 Likes

Have been playing it nearly 24/7. It brings me a great sense of calm and piece, even when I’m outside hiking through nature.

Everybody in the house seems to be a bit more orderly and has a far more positive attitude.

The day after buying this field our neighbor came by to chat with my father. Everybody was wondering why they were sitting in the kitchen and not in the far more comfortable living room. Well, I was playing Plasma Flower for roughly 2+ hours on the kitchen table the night before.

My parents are doing their daily bicycle tours / walks together. Usually everybody follows their own schedule. Now they are doing these way more often together. (more often, than the last time I stayed here for 6 months!)
And overall their relationship seems to improve day by day.

Yep definitely more vivid dreams. And had two dreams where I got some guidance there. (most likely due to Intercession tag). Flower of Life greatly improved communication in the second dream.

20 Likes

Interesting observation!!

4 Likes

Bought it :+1:

7 Likes

100,000 pts waiting for you on your first report on the effects…

13 Likes

When I get it I’ll just leave it at work in my desk. I work in a “solitary confinement” area of the prison that houses about 70 inmates. I will report on results. Both where I work and the rest of the prison.

37 Likes

:+1: :+1: :100:

13 Likes

thats pretty exciting.
I look forward to it.

24 Likes

Want these kind of dreams! :joy::pleading_face:

3 Likes

I just did a meditation + water experiment. I made two bottles, one in the kitchen and one next to me while I meditated. I played Plasma Flower Ley Node Point together with Vibration of Transcendence along with a mass meditation event. Went quite deep, merging with the light and love, then directed the vibration into the water.

The strangest thing happened. The water smells of fragrant coconut. We have never put any coconut into this bottle at all. It’s not a weak smell, the smell is extremely strong. My mum and I verified that we could smell the distinct difference. The other bottle of water had no smell at all, and both came from the same water source.

17 Likes

Wonderful experiment!

9 Likes

We are in awe! Might try it again haha

3 Likes

Hopefully not too much awe!
You know this stuff works, right??
For realz, for real… Not kidding…

10 Likes

i’d like to share three things i learned and experienced with plasma flower!

1. i’m really happy with how consistent i’ve been with my current playlist.

it’s like captain nemo knew exactly what i needed! i stopped hopping from this audio to that audio.

i listen to the 7 i have at least once each and go from there. (ego dissolution, hakuin’s healing egg, plasma light, scar tissue and stem cells, abundance mindset, million dollar empiore mindset, emotional release).

i don’t count plasma flower because it’s an entity of its own lol. with this consistency comes consistent results! i know what to expect and i’m so happy my life doesn’t feel like a dice roll every moment.

1. i have accepted that i had the qualities of mother gothel when it comes to romance.

i unconsciously wanted to keep my significant other as a trophy no one can touch.

i wanted everyone to validate me because of my ego’s grandiose vision of having the hottest boyfriend around. i projected what my ego wanted my partner to be for me instead of being open and curious.

i am learning to give love with no expectations. i am learning to allow my potential romantic partners to be free to do whatever they’d like and be with whoever they like. i am learning to appreciate all the qualities of my potential romantic partners.

bye gothel

:eye: :lips: :eye:

1. my heart is feeling more and more ‘alive’.

that’s really the best way i can describe it. it used to just feel blank in that area like it was doing the bare minimum. now i feel like it’s taken more of a lead energetically.

my thoughts are still there but they’re more open, sometimes quiet. i’ve been training myself to only think thoughts if there are solutions to be thought.

whenever my ego tries to think and it’s a ‘problem’ thought i go back to my breathing to let the thought pass and give it as little energy as possible.

with my heart leading, life feels more full and enhanced. my friend recently told me that you don’t want the present moment to go by faster, you want to feel it deeper.

sooooo much progress with all of my relationships.

everyone being humbled. the timid sharing their truths and realizing they have a support group. the angry listening and putting friendships first before their ego’s want to be ‘right’. the highly energetic realizing they could relax and chill within the group dynamics.

anyways.

thank you for coming to my ted talk.

29 Likes

Quality over quantity baby! YESSSS!! :angel: :angel:

17 Likes