The Plasma Flower

SO- what is the practical upstart of all these exciting new insights. NOW we can UNDERSTAND all the dozens of studies which show that a FRACTAL FIELD (earlier for example named orgone - which now has an electrical definition: a biologically recursive / implosive charge field)- DRAMATICALLY SERVES SEED GERMINATION. ( goldenmean.info/germination and pics below). See the list of links below -how the FRACTAL FIELD - revolutionizes most everything in science - from the essential principle of the CAUSE of gravity, consciousness/bliss, healing, and all growth - to the principle of teaching peacemaking as science. Fractality of charge IS the self-organizing electrical principle of life itself.

Applying this to architecture - we now see exactly why the design of living space - must be exactly that - an electrically living space. An electrically alive space (sometimes called ‘sacred’) - is simply the space where charge can breathe efficiently and thus achieve the (multiply connected / holographic and fractal) distributed resonance called awareness. It is very much like the scene in the Gurjieff movie (‘Meetings with Remarkable Men’) where the prize goes to the one WHO CAN CREATE AN ECHO ! Ability to return to center (self-refer) for waves and charge - defines birth of self awareness.

So - in effect - to create healing - and bliss / peak experience (end A.D.D / addiction / disease) we now can state with absolute electrical precision that the function of architecture is absolutely the SKILL TO BUILD A BIOLOGICALLY FRACTAL (phase conjugate) CAPACITOR!

If these rules are followed - ( in conjunction with live food happy DNA diet + yoga kinesthetic) biology will be healed and bliss will erupt spontaneously. Not only does the charge field of your (bliss) DNA and EKG (compassionate heart) and PHYLOTACTIC BIOLOGY - look like a ROSE - but so also does the resulting charge field of your refrigerator, your house, your office, and YOUR CITY ( including urban design - goldenmean.info/lightcity ) end up looking like a rose. ( See Prague - the ‘gate or portal’/Praha - whose urban design plan originally - the origin of alchemy - is literally A ROSE! - goldenmean.info/rosycross ).

(written by Dan Winter)

29 Likes

The Plasma Flower reminds me to some flowers.

20201229_121926

1 Like

Okay…ummmm…hmm, what was I going to say? Oh damn I forgot I just put on that Plasma Flower track a few minutes ago! I simply lost time for a moment. Good stuff indeed.

6 Likes

:rofl: :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Ill have more later when I come down from the cloud!

2 Likes

6 Likes

what???

I have to buy the most powerful stereo there is to spread this field everywhere, even in the sky, around me!!!

Another Dream Weaver masterpiece …and we are not yet in 2021!
Thanks SammyG, Captain_Nemo!

7 Likes

Are we able to use Plasma local fields along with the Plasma Flower?

Also, with Plasma fields, we need to ground… Does Plasma Flower have a grounding field built in? Might have static everywhere xD

7 Likes

yes. exactly

:point_down:t4:

15 Likes

Sooo nice

4 Likes

No comments… :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Awesome!! This is so OP

8 Likes

@_OM @uial do you guys know if DW & Team have already thought about some kind of referral program?

I am actually feeling the Plasma Flower could be of a huge value for businesses.

I’ll talk about it today to the manager of the local bio market I am going to.
Some folks with a beautiful spirit and I am sure that if they play it in the store, it’d help their turnover take off (these guys deserve it) and spread some positive vibes all over the area :)

Why the referrals? Having an incentive on both sides, but also the community could literally “work for fields” :joy:

16 Likes

I am feeling there could even be an expansion opportunity, network-marketing like, such as distributing fields through international networks like INBS.io

Those particularly guys have recently created an EMF harmonizer and are distributing all kinds of “evolutionary” products through a massive network of individual entrepreneurs they are building.

3 Likes

Could The Plasma Flower, if played 24/7 by enough people (living in those cities or countries), have the potential to support a whole city like Beirut to easier rebuild, get more structure and order, dissolve a lot of corruption and bring more peace? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20iB09b7Ycc&t=1977s
Or even whole countries like Somalia?

15 Likes

hmmm

11 Likes

I dont know,
it may be possible.

I can make something else and you give it a go.

@Mac
Perhaps we can link that idea with @Borisju suggestion.

Just be careful guys, there are a lot of people who strongly dislike anything here.
(dont want to bring that kinda negativity in your life of course)

41 Likes

In the same spirit, if we could help people in hospitals and hospices too, or at least the neighbourhood we’re in, it’ll be awesome :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! These ideas just kept running in my head and wanted to be heard, and one part of me felt hessitant about posting them, I understand why now with your warning, I will hold back on posting such ideas further on. The people in those cities or countries probably will find you on youtube and transform their own lifes and then their surroundings :slight_smile:

Thank you always for all that you do!

4 Likes

No no, share the ideas lol.
I mean just be careful going out and doing these things
:slight_smile:

28 Likes