The Plasma Glass Skin

Would this help if there was a genetic problem with the skin? My skin tends to get dry, especially in the winter. It’s very dry and cracked, even flaky, with tingling. After searching and understanding, this may be ichthyosis.

Can this field handle this genetic problem ?

Maybe you can add DNA repair, skin regeneration, automatic immune reversal

You can also join if you have BOL @Happyyear123

1 Like

I read the description of the DNA repair, “It is presented as is, life long inherited genetic problems may seem a natural ‘part’ of your system so there wont be a reversion, as such a state never existed. Which means that, this repair system, will repair generally to match the system you were born with. inherited problems may be harder to change, as there is no pre-existing state, without the problems (if you were born like this) .”

I think it‘s not work for me.But give it a try and see if we get lucky.
Thanks Hauru :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m going to kingly suggest that you not be so quick to self-diagnose this as “a genetic problem.” There are many, many common things which are not “genetic” in origin which can cause the condition you’re describing.

When this is the case, this field can help you.

6 Likes

I 'm sure. Because My father,my grandma, have same symptoms.

1 Like

I’ve stopped using this field for now as it makes my face more sensitive to the sun. But it’s a wonderful field and really does give that healthy skin glow.

10 Likes

Hi Eternal! i’m in a similar circumstance as you are and would like to know if you have been using this consistently and how has your skin improved so far?

do you think this will help with rosacea?

I think it may help due to the increase in collage levels and because it induces healthy cells proliferation only… About my particular experience I used this field for 6 months, it shrunk my pores to some extent and reduced my forehead lines but It didn’t improve my rosacea, maybe I need to use it for longer, I dont know.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

If you scroll up and read the thread from the beginning, you’ll find an interesting discussion that will answer your question.

Have fun with us!

1 Like

You message him, as in the instructions in this thread: Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields. I’m sure you’ll get better results if you help the man help you.

1 Like

Thank you for helping me.

My pleasure! Enjoy your field!

Let us know the great results you get from it.

1 Like

Little update — the scraped skin in my face is now filling with whiteish substance which was never there before. Suspect those are the stem cells!

Not like the white skin you get after a wound has healed. But it is more like a whiteish gelly cell membrane that is filling the emptiness within the skin and it’s normal surface!

So happy with this.

My jeans is falling of though and my ring has lots of space between it so I suspect a lot of stem cells are being produced…

I’m sorry this was meant in the PLASMA FLAUNT Thread… sorry for the confusion

8 Likes

I’m curious, is this for males as well. I definitely don’t want to look “younger”, lol. Neither youthful.

I can only see this being for males if there are masculine properties in it, like jawline etc.

If what’s stated in the description isn’t the effect that you want, then this field might not be the best choice.

5 Likes

There can be many things that are not explained or interpreted in various ways too - in general males do not want to look young/like boys, so that’s why I asked if there were some effects left out or something I misunderstood.

But if that is what this field does exactly - then it is definitely more suited towards women in general, and perhaps a few males who want to look younger or look very very old due to various reasons

This field makes your skin so inexplicably beautiful, it becomes very very silky.

UPDATE: in two days what this field has done to my skin is absolutely unbelievable, I kinda want to show pictures but I do not like publicizing my identity. I’m curious has anyone used this for a prolonged time, I’m starting to wonder whether it can remove little brown birth marks in the face that we all have because of it’s function to allow only healthy cells to grow.

Our body is only 9 months old, everything gets renewed in 9 months, so the birth marks are also renewed… wondering if we can remove them genetically or through the process in this Audio.

7 Likes

I’m fascinated by how some people have a sensitivity and response time which far exceeds others, in two days this program has utterly transformed my skin, I can literally see and observe it changing while I’m listening (3 loops). I’m young though, vibrant, I meditate a lot and I’m super receptive to energies.

If I were to use this for 6 months I would have absolute baby skin–once I used it for only 2 weeks and everyone told me my skin looked amazing, super young as if I reversed age tremendously, like pristine skin almost (besides the wounds that I still have from a traffic accident). 6 months? I’d have baby skin for sure.

5 Likes

Should rename as golden skin :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: