The Plasma Glass Skin

Happy for you .

Sun gazing with this, and watching the sunset, is the absolute best feeling in the world.

This has a special place in my heart.

Weightless bliss.

another one of those past present future all at once moments.

It’s an indescribable experience.

Thank you man, really. For everything.

endless.

3 Likes

Hi, to anyone who have been using this (or just have the knowledge); i have dark pigmentation on my chin bc a dermatologist gave me extra strenght glycolic acid treatment before i was even 20 and it burned my skin! Also gotten Worse through out my twenties bc of my BF stubb beard at times, will this help even out the discoloration? Ive tried so many Skincare products, nothing have seemed to help. TIA​:heart::pray:

1 Like

This works kind of like retinol so I would research whether retinol would help because I don’t know but it sounds like what is on your face is scar tissue and there’s a stem cells and scar tissue field on YouTube for that as well

2 Likes

It didn’t help in my case.

So have I, with the same results. Until I got Premium Serum NFT. That one removed 80% of the problem. For years I have been hiding from the sun. Not anymore. Very happy about it.

4 Likes

Hey dreamweaver, Lets assume if someone has exactly same old skin like on the left side of the picture Does this Field have the potential to turn it young like on the right side .Since You are the one who created the field Im asking you @Captain_Nemo
I want to know If I am overestimating fields Capabilties

2 Likes

which field did you use glass or flaunt?

6 Likes

Plasma Glass skin only.
This review was before I purchased plasma flaunt.

5 Likes

so which is better Plasma Glass or Plasma Flaunt?

2 different things.
Plasma glass skin is for skin only
Plasma flaunt is for whole body health which ends up helping the skin

If were talking about ONLY skin, probably plasma glass skin.

5 Likes

Just a little tip from me. If you want glass skin effect . Combiine plasma glass skin with face hair removal.
People shave their faces to get this specific result.

And vit C for that extra glow.

8 Likes

Where i can find @SilverZuzu playlist?

thank you for sharing! <3 is Premium Serum NFT a field? i cant find it!!

1 Like

It’s a private group project, no redundant copies

1 Like

Thank you for answering. How to join?

1 Like

You can check the community and amateur projects, there will be some private recruitment, due to the captain is currently on vacation to temporarily stop private project production

2 Likes

Ok, cool! Ive been using Sapien for about 8 years, but its only now im really joining the community (other than YT comments and FB group!) so this sounds exciting! Can you please share a link? You have been most kind!

Thinking about getting this.

I already have plasma flaunt, is it worth it?

Theirs a newer skin field, u might want to check that one out

Plasma flaunt would certainly help ur skin, just a matter of time.

I used this field for 4 months when I got it my scars on my face faded away and had almost baby like skin totally worth it imo

4 Likes