The Plasma Glass Skin

@PenguinTime have you used this one?

1 Like

No but apparently your new improved skin is a more newer version of plasma glass skin.

4 Likes

Hi,

I try to find link for Eye Formula by Pia on YouTube but no luck can you share it .

I bought this field 5 days ago and listened to it 6 times, a look in the mirror and no visible change, nothing, no sensation feeling during listening and no any other strange feelings
Ok then i go on the next day and listen for about 5x but pay no more attention look in the mirror , day 3 the same process and then i go shopping.
As i pass a big mirror i think oh , No , was it me?
I always had 3 deep lines in my forhead and around my mouth when i laugh or open the mouth widely, i could Not believe what i saw , was looking for the lines, oh my god , its unbelievable, i have to mention i used all the free skin and anti aging and collagen stuff from patreon and they did help but not that extreme and in such a short time
This field is god , i have No words for it, i had no big expectation but the results shocked me
All in one my skin looks fresh, Clean , glowing, alive, Younger and shiny and baby smooth
How much did i pay for it? $220 i guess

This is crazy , the results are more than $ 2000 worth
I constalted a surgeon in Istanbul about the price for this and it would be about 1500 € and in Stuttgart its about 2500 €

I cant thank sapien enough
I love this field , even my mum asked why i look so fresh and my skin looks like ironed
:grin::grin::rose::rose::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes