The Plasma Glass Skin

This targets the face, ears, head and neck. So it would then target the SCALP, on which the hair grows, but not the hair directly.

14 Likes

Personally, I usually try to morphicly copy this type of stuff, not because I’m broke but because My father thinks it’s a waste of money. I use servitors and call other entities to help me.

1 Like

Hahaha never laughed so hard.

5 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand this part:

“It induces collage production at youthful levels and works towards a permanent reset so that the results are permanent and undo only with normal aging.”

So, of I’m already aging normally, this audio will not help? (36 yo)

2 Likes

Sounds like it should help get your face skin to 20-25 years old and then it would take 15 years to get you back to 35 year old skin. And you’d be 50. How long it takes to get back to that younger age in the first place though, idk.

And welcome back : )

17 Likes

This field works pretty fast!

I think most people come into fields thinking either:

A.) It will work overnight

or

B.) It doesn’t work…

For me, Morphic Fields work in a miraculously natural way, and it feels like I’ve basically went and used the best sheet mask in the world or something. My scars flatten out a lot faster, they lighten out and my complexion glows more without looking too light (I’m sun baked and tanned). Skin looks and feels a lot more plump as well.

I always love the idea of combining many fields that work together and I’m pretty sure that if you maintain use of this along with muscle fields & Plasma Protocol, you’ll be looking like a celebrity without the botox!

37 Likes

I think this field plus saint biceps and the eternity tag is all you need to be healthy and at the top of your game physically.

6 Likes

1 step away!

2 Likes

@eternal what about the Ojas shaken not stirred, Are you still using that?

4 Likes

Always!

11 Likes

Lips included in it?

This have any type of facial symmetry in it? Or anything that would make you face change

1 Like

the structure of your face I mean

1 Like

There is nothing in the description that indicates change to the structure of your face :)

11 Likes

My Initial Experience with this field- My First Session

I just purchased this during the sale and am in the process of my 3rd listen
in a row. I am very sensitive. I felt this energy immediately and very strongly on my face and neck. I first felt it on right below my nose doing down on my chin and then proceeding under my chin and down my neck. This was in a upside down V shape. I feel the energy and a slight pulling sensation. Then this was added to by a pulling upward on my cheek area going toward my cheekbone. This included the sides of the chin, the jowl area. Then I felt it on my forehead hairline pulling upward. Then I felt the energy on my scalp, but this time no pulling sensation. I think I see a slight positive difference in my (small) jowl area.

35 Likes

Excellent review as always !!! Soon I will get it, I’m just waiting for a couple of business closings that will be finalized soon and that’s it, I’m also considering buying the blessings of biceps hehe are 2 extraordinary audios !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

18 Likes

Thank you my dear GianLee!

10 Likes

Thank you a lot to you!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

12 Likes

ojas and plasma light should be good substitutions for this

2 Likes

Btw plasma combo 3 and this should help with dark circles isn’t it?

2 Likes