The Plasma Glass Skin

@Luvsapienmed will await your results :grinning:

1 Like

Should plasma glass skin be listened to on a speaker or can headphones also be used?

2 Likes

you can use both

5 Likes

Well for me Plasma Glass Skin uplifts my face too, and I feel it very strongly. Maybe its because I need that. I have noticed a slight uplift in my forehead, and a bit on my jowl area (I have very small jowls, not much) so far. Ive only had it since 3/30. I just finished my 5th treatment (5th day)

The Microcurrent gives off a buzzing to the entire face, makes it look plumper in a good way with a healthy color. Ive only had it since 4/2, so I just finished the 2nd treatment (its the 2nd day)

Its too early for me to say more.

*****Just reposting my post from the Microcurrent thread where someone asked about the differences between them.

29 Likes

Lol what?

6 Likes

Anyone with effects to share. Best time to use.
3rd day already… Not significant effect yet

3 Likes

9th DAY UPDATE

OK, the slight forehead lift has stayed.

I have two “11” lines in between my eyebrows that stay when my face is relaxed. They aren’t deep furrows, but they are visible indentations. They don’t bother me much in comparison to my EXTREMELY droopy upper eyelids/brows. Anyway, early this morning I was checking my face in the mirror to look for improvement (I do this once/day) and noticed a difference. My right eye “1” line has filled in from the bottom of the crevise, so there is less of an indentation. I think this is due to the Collagen part of this field. (although before this was available, I was on maintenance with my “Face Day” fields, (meaning twice a week), which included Collagen V2) I have now dropped my Face Day maintenance because of the 3 new fields that I am using daily that directly effect the face.

I have also noticed a refreshening effect on my face and it looks “dewier”, but its not greasier (I have mostly oily skin with a small amount of normal skin)
I am soon to be 65 in June.

41 Likes

Just keep using it everyday. Its ONLY your 3rd day. Look for slight improvements this early in your listening routine. IMHO It matters how old u are too, how soon u see improvement.

21 Likes

You mean your ID is gonna be 65 :smirk:

You, like 55 so far and reversing :sunglasses:

18 Likes

What is the age limitation?

2 Likes

There isnt
I think what @SilverZuzu Is saying Is that if you are very young probably you’ll see less dramatic changes then an older person

8 Likes

The other way round :pensive:

2 Likes

mmmm… maybe I’m misunderstanding :upside_down_face:
But if you are a baby and your skin is already soooo good and glassy you would not see much changes… lol

7 Likes

There is none.

6 Likes

I already look about 55, lol. Well, my face does.

11 Likes

Then youre gonna be 45 in June :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::partying_face:

15 Likes

Well, when u are younger the improvement may show up quicker. However for an older person, the improvement may be more noticable. When u are younger unless u have moderate or severe skin problems the effects may be more subtle. I have absolute faith in Dream’s fields. To me its a matter how fast my body responds, and how much an improvement it makes and HOW the improvement manifests. Will my very hooded eyes be uplifted a bit and will I be finally be able to see a slice of eyelid? (I think for this will need a forehad lift, a brow lift and an upper eyelid lift, or else a crane, lol!) For me I think this, plus the 2 other new skin fields plus the Thyroid Regeneration (since I am hypothyroid) will make a sizeable improvement. Its just a matter of…how soon. U have not mentioned your age and what improvements u are seeking. The thing is to be consistent, listen EVERY day. Don’t be obsessed with the mirror (a good thing to practise even without the fields!) Check for results once a day at most. Keep positive and patient!

This field with use would also delay skin aging.

26 Likes

Yes! Great advice. I also have the Inner Beauty Reflected Outward mandala on my mirror, (with the pretty blue butterfly) and it really helped me not to obsess over my appearance.:blush: I haven’t been as self-critical. If I see something that could use some work, I sigh for a few seconds, but then just shrug and say "welp, that’s what they’re gonna get.":joy:

16 Likes

And on the right I was still using sapien but before he released the Plasma audios just to clarify lol.

10 Likes

You look great!

10 Likes