The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Wow, now that’s saying something… I feel better now for being totally obsessed with the Plasma field! Esp having gone though the grind for that one …

17 Likes

Coincidence… same thing here!! Woke up with a stuffy nose, 1 round and gone!

11 Likes

So I’ve slept with
this
cosmo volt
concept realization
Imaginarium Divine
Wealth && Abundance mindset audios

But I’ve woke up being SOOOO exhausted but SOOO rested.

It’s like super relaxation but past a point where you come back to reality and just too tired to get up.

19 Likes

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey guys, does it somehow replace Soul/Core Restoration?

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with Om, this is “next level” field.

All physical, emotional, mental, spiritual evolutions come from higher harmony & balance (lowering the Entropy of your system), this is doing the work for you guys and saving you literally decades of Meditation & Therapies.

Nothing else to say but: GO GO GO!

Ps: Just don’t forget to drink plenty of pure water and using the Automated Grounding one :)

32 Likes

Thanks for writing this up, @_OM . This makes it crystal clear on what this field tackles and how important it is.

12 Likes

Is it possible for the moderators or someone in admin to contact @RisingKundaFest by email?
I think he would benefit greatly from listening to this audio. @SammyG, @uial

25 Likes

lol finally deciphered what you saying.

Was just saying via PM to someone, feel like Cosmo-Volt is a “daytime” field.
It’s too energy draining to play overnight.

9 Likes

Yes!

Thank you for posting that, @_OM! :pray:

16 Likes

tenor (1)
giphy (1)

6 Likes

I had sent him an pm as well.
but sammy can perhaps do that,
I dont run the forum too much as before, i keep a hands off mostly
cause this is in sammyg’s domain.
Mine got shut down and forum is here now.
(so i dont meddle in stuff)

32 Likes

I created an account just for this one-off post.

I was not gonna try it, but OM sold me (thanks OM). I have more energy than 14h ago when I woke up and the little sickness I had just vanished (1, 2, 3 Tadaa). I swear, I think all the other fields are working in half the time and I feel the bliss. Usually I’m burned out after a full cycle of my stack (that’s how I designed it), I’m about to finish the second and start a third cycle.

If it was for sale before I tried I wouldn’t have bought it, but now that I know the benefits, the hypothetical 500$ mentioned above would be a no brainer.

PS: Bought the conceptual realization field the day it was released and it rocks :+1:

41 Likes

Awesome! @Dr_Manhattan

Glad that post convinced to both try it and to join the forum.
Welcome!

19 Likes

I’m relatively new to these, but so far it feels like you’re right. I wonder if putting this to a Tag would be even more powerful? Just got my Subconscious limits remover tag a week ago and it’s instantly way more powerful than the audio field. There may be some synergy with that and The Plasma Light…idk

12 Likes

What is “your thing?”

1 Like

he means that whatever your goal is, this audio will help you with it.

15 Likes

Ok, thank you for the response

7 Likes

OM OUT HERE SELLING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FREE FIELD!

15 Likes

@_OM is hard at work

13 Likes