A theology discussion

I’m new to all of this stuff and I just want to know when we die, will we come back to earth ? Or we will we here somewhere else

Yeah, no worries man. I will say that most shows are not worth much for exactly the reasons you gave - people saying what they think is true based on their perspective of their own experiences. I mean, sure there’s some use in that, but you can’t get the really good stuff until you rise about the limits of human perspective. What I do like about this show is that the info doesn’t come from one guy’s thoughts, or his interpretations of the life he’s lived. Instead, it’s all based on what he has pulled from the Akashic Record.

Now, anyone can claim such, so there still needs to be a verification done by the viewer. You gotta filter out the BS from the priceless gems, and that’s a skill I’ve been working on over the years. For me, everything he says either resonates with other quality info I’ve found elsewhere, explains questions I’ve had for ages but could never answer, or was completely new but not contradictory to other reliable sources.

2 Likes

Initial questions of the thread:

1. Samurai may be pissed off and tell me “stop reading those fkin books and go live the experience with the devas” (and I’d agree, tbh lol) but one of the answers is also in Freud’s Totem and Taboo: it’s the father who’s being eaten by the brothers… who eventually replace him by a “masculine God”. To deal with the guilt etc.

But we know that Freud is among the influential figures who have “served” some of the agendas mentioned in this thread.

And he’s more all about the Abrahamic religions, for sure. As for the other religions, there’s a correspondence between Freud and Romain Rolland (French writer). If I remember correctly, this is where Freud expresses his fear of the feminine.

Feminine energy / feminine deities etc. = the big ocean. Feared, because it can “swallow”.

1. Much have been said already :tophat:
2 Likes

More than 1 major world religion teaches that sound(/vibration) came first and then created light. I believe there was some discovery in physics not long ago that agreed with that idea.

Sorry to be kind of vague. It’s been years, but I did hear some good teaching on the above.

3 Likes

Loll, what thread so I can see?

A lot of great answers in this thread. I’m in agreement with most of it.

The perception of god being male is engrained in the collective consciousness…(sun god for example as chaos mentioned) and keep in mind, the past 2,000 years, the world has been dominated by the monotheistic religions (islam, christianity) in which god is male. The world has been patriarchal throughout human history in general so there’s that. The perception of god is very much shaped by culture.

Now, in certain sects of Shivaism for example, god is multifaceted. Shiva is the active/masculine part & shakti is the passive/feminine part of it. Shakti is the physical universe, shiva is the mind experiencing/creating it. Both are one. This is the yin and yang.

I guess many people might inately refer to god as male because god is the masculine/active aspect of creation.

I believe god can be intepreted in many different ways. I’ll share my current viewpoint of it.

I believe the universe to be one consciousness. If everything in the universe is conscious, then there are different levels of consciousness that make up the layers of the ‘all consciousness.’ For example, all the beings in this planet’s consciousness make up the consciousness of the earth. Then you go up to galaxy then solar system, ext… so to this same extent, the entire universe has a consciousness as well. It’s the highest level awareness in the net of cosmic consciousness. That level of awareness, is what I would refer to, as ‘god’.

The conscious mind of the all. The manifester and the manifested. God is not separate from its creation. It is creation experiencing itself. God experiencing itself.

Although I should say, I’ve come to not like the word god much over the years. ‘The tao that can be named is not the tao.’ Once you label it as god, you also label what god is not. If god is everything, then it is beyond duality. It is the void and the manifest at once.

24 Likes

Seems I’ve been “summoned”

Cause they haven’t had a direct experience of God and don’t know any better or have an agenda.

No Enlightened being I know refers to “God” as a “he”

Sammy pretty much summed it up… Well the Tao Te Ching did, but same reliable source either way :wink:

Void = Potentiality for all existence
Manifest = All existence
And Void is NOT nothingness or “no-thing”-ness.

Concept of “Void” is a huge stumbling block in some ancient teachings that many an Enlightened being had to eventually “transcend” ie. make the duality, non-dual.
(See the problem here… “concept” means it’s still stuck in the limited dualistic mind)

I gave my recommended reading list already.
I suggest you read those books first if one is serious about “seeking” the “truth”.
(Let’s call them very useful preparation and fertilizer for a direct experience)

What I haven’t mentioned on this forum, is something I recommended on XM a decade ago. Still hasn’t changed. (If I find something more effective, than I’ll let everyone know.)

If one wants a DIRECT experience of “God/Oneness/Void/whatever label”, so one can stop intellectualizing/mentalizing about it and instead KNOW it, by experience…
then I recommend finding a qualified teacher of Zivorad Slavinsky’s “Spiritual Technology” technique.

Nearly all of those techniques, especially now, will allow you to have a direct experience of “God/Oneness/Void/Tao/etc” in a little as 20-30 mins…max maybe a couple sessions of an hour long if there’s strong resistance.

Then one can come back here to the forums and stumble over limiting words about what “God is” and see the utter futility of it beyond metaphor and pointing “to the thing”

Can I leave now? :wink: :joy:

19 Likes

I can’t believe you guys actually did this. :joy:
Bet noone here will dare to ask how to get laid anymore.

5 Likes
  1. The male dominance of that time was rather strong. A woman was seen as less credible as a man. I believe that refering to God as “Father” was just so that it was more acceptable at that time.

But there is a potential other reason.
God is a more masculine force, and the holy spirit is a more feminine force.

Which is why the “trinity” is often seen as just parts of a whole, that whole being the creator.

Lots of different interpretations, but considering those concepts are more “pagan” (lots of the bible is “pagan” to be fair) I’m more likely to say the reason was to make it acceptable to the culture at the time.

1. Generalizing God to energy is a bit… well… general I’d say. Energy has lots of qualities. I’d prefer to use the Kabbalah as a reference for this point specifically but I’ll say this. You can think of “God” as energy, sure. Fundamentally everything is energy. I wouldn’t say “light/energy” though. There are many qualities of light, and although protons are a building block, that doesn’t mean that “light” of whatever form is also the makeup of all energy in all spheres of existence. It would potentially be more accurate to generalize as “God is all energy” rather than just “energy” itself.

This is assuming you’re using “God” and “Source” interchangeably. If you’re refering to more standard abrahamic interpretations of “God”, God would still be an energy but more of a godform type of energy. An individuated “Will” which can impregnate the fundamental energy (including the holy spirit) with said Will. Which is where the whole God = masculine, Holy Spirit = feminine idea comes in.

Point is this.
We don’t know what God is.

We know what we’ve been told God is, and due to many reasons we’re more likely to believe one narrative than another. I believe the “Source” narrative but that’s all it is. A narrative.

I’ve had ego deaths, oneness/unity experiences, but still I can only say I’ve had the experiences. They don’t prove to me I have a higher self, and that Source exists. I can conclude they exist based on those experiences, but that’s “filling in the gaps” with narrative. I don’t know if God exists, and if anyone does, they’ve reached God themselves.

My 2 cents

4 Likes

Isn’t the 3D is the lowest one and highest is the 12D? And theres nothing below 3D?

1 Like

And where is this list?

Maybe God is yang more than yin and that is why he was called a he thousands of years ago by some. He spoke into the darkness and things came to exist in that darkness because he spoke into it. That is yang inserting itself into yin. I’m thinking of a certain Richard Grannon talk as I write this. Let me find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBtLE3ESLs

If you have triggers that can be triggered, maybe don’t watch this. Otherwise, I think he has some interesting things to say about yin and yang and masculinity and femininity.

3 Likes

Here are the posts, that I could find, with book recommendations from @_OM:

And from this post:

On that note, Hawkins has written extensively on the challenges of those rare higher levels of consciousness even beyond “basic” Enlightenment.
Instead of me writing long paragraphs like Sammyg (hi Sammy!), I would recommend his 2nd and 3rd books in his Power v Force trilogy. “Eye of the I” and “I”
They will help you navigate them from someone who’s been there done that.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for finding these information and posting it here. :blush:

3 Likes

No worries :smiley:

Collected the book titles in a .txt file so the posts were easy to find!

3 Likes

Great. I do have one of his recommended books. Watched the Avatar series long back, just little. Probably I can rewatch it again now.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading “Chariots of the Gods”, that was mentioned in another post.

Still have two books from the list lying around. I should spend more time reading :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It is good time to read. I usually prefer to read books and these old books makes them even more interesting.

3 Likes

We see God as an external being, thing etc… Look within, lies all the questions and answers that we look for, expand your Awareness of Consciousness

Evolution through Multi Dimensional Experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEd1EFpUZ6A

2 Likes

Your higher self will decide. You may choose to incarnate again on Earth, you may choose to incarnate somewhere else, or you may choose to do other things in higher realms. Think of it this way - the life you’re living now is a video game character created by your higher self. You role-play the character for a while, and when it’s run it’s course, if you decide the game is worthwhile and you want to keep playing, then you’ll create a new character and give it another go as someone new. “Hmm, last time as a soldier was interesting, I wonder what life is like as an artist…”

5 Likes

This thread: Best mandala or audio to get laid. Specifically