The Making of Fields

Ya someone create new thread

1 Like

OM lecturing mortals.

9 Likes

Yes

7 Likes

Soooā€¦ to get musclesā€¦
I should be a scientist or try my luck with non-duality in mountains?

3 Likes

Yah let me know when these new fields come out (if dream wants ofc)

1 Like

For the benefit of those reading this thread, are you perhaps referring to this? :wink:

11 Likes

which books bro and which XM recommendation @_OM

1 Like

You are too conditoned for accumulating all the info and making things easy for us. :joy::joy:

But thanks for everything you do. :blush:

3 Likes

@Destinus Lol :rofl:

No worries mate!

1 Like

The part of @_OMā€™s post below. :wink:

10 Likes

hate star wars tho lol

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

Cause watching Star Wars again was going to give you a direct experience of Truth? :expressionless:

2 Likes

maybe thats why I dont like the vibe from it, didnt even bother to watch it dunno

1 Like

Yes

for example, you can also get a mass of bone spur growth around joints, the growth also costs nutrition to create and maintain, also in a excessive fashion like this.
without specific targeting, a lot of times you will grow things that should not be grown.
the same thought is what leads people who abuse some steroids/growth factors etc to have enlarged organs etc, an enlarged heart doesnā€™t make you feel more love.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s for sure. It causes cardiomegaly, though :laughing:

7 Likes

Fineā€¦No bones either then.

Growth factor targeted to all existing muscle.

Simple!

3 Likes

Ive definitely done this with mine and has worked. Twice. Rain stopped in front of my eyes. Lol i asked for 5 minutes tho i had to cross a block walking to the supermarket :laughing: then throwing the garbage from my home is like 200 mts out.

3 Likes

The heart is a muscle.

:man_facepalming:

this this @Captain_Nemo please make us bulky lol or at least make field for being mesomorph or what ppl called it idk

2 Likes

For the love of Almighty. :thinking:

2 Likes