A theology discussion

I was reading some threads in the forum today and in one of them, the discussion turned from getting laid towards theology, of all things. lol!

It sparked something and brought to my mind a couple of questions that I have had for a long time.

1. The majority of people refer to God / Creator as a ‘He’. Even on this forum. Why is that?
  2. Also, isn’t everything created by light/ energy? So then isn’t God = Energy?

Let’s discuss this. :relaxed: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG @_OM @Nabs101 @angelblessings @Maoshan_Wanderer

6 Likes
  1. The reason why people refer to God as “He” in this forum is because throughout history god was given the masculine pronoun. I don’t know why this is but I think it is to create some form of connection between man and god. If we don’t give god a pronoun then he kinda becomes too abstract to have a relationship with I guess.
6 Likes

Hmm… feels like there is a deeper answer to this. Why not a ‘She’ then?

1 Like

Because Jesus refered to him as “Father” lmao

3 Likes

Right. Like in all religions. Why anthropomorphize a god that no one has seen? Why give it a human form?

2 Likes

Because there must be some connection between man and god. If we refer to god as “it”, he becomes too abstract

2 Likes

I agree with you that it’s written in the bible. But is it really true?

1 Like

Religious/Sun worshipping DNA (sun being masculine).

I’ve had this “discussion” with a “primordial” being, one that apparantly existed before alot of universes, the answer was something like this (was a few years ago, not exact)

“Everything originates from the eternal void, but very few beings in your universe emerged from it. Rather, they emerged from one of many ‘sources’, that were created by beings directly from the void”

In a recent talk with another entity ive been bothering for a while, and finally answered ;

“Darkness is the creator, not the light, when will you apes finally realize this? Light is already manifest, it is something, it is limited.
Darkness, the eternal, is infinite, unlimited, pure chaos is infinite potential, and this world of yours is one of many of the infinite potentials manifest, in the form of light.”

So what I got out of it, and try to understand, is that even INSIDE the source of all things, there are beings there who operate it, and “manifest” things.

And apparently, light as we know it, is only one expression, there are also other ways it expresses itself, where it takes an actual “form”, but we cannot grasp it because that form manifests as an entirely different universe.

So yeah, everything in this “expression” that we all experience is light, and from the light it manifests, but at the core, fk knows what those beings are that operate it, and whats creepier is that those void beings arent light, but they exist, so whats their form? What are they?

Hmm

10 Likes
  1. This is due to thousands of years of patriarchal programming. The era before this one, God was indeed the female archetype.

2. Yes God is pure consciousness (aware energy)

5 Likes

I actually asked Michael this, and he said ;

“You can burn every page, except the ones where Yeshua’s wisdom is present”.

Aka follow the teachings of Yeshua and forget the rest lol.

7 Likes

I wish I could talk to Michael and all of them

2 Likes

The book of Enoch and many more were purposely removed aswell, I wonder why…

I know one thing for sure, you will never find Yeshua, praying in some church while calling some human “father”.

When I evoked him, he had yogi energy.

The kind that would meditate in mountains and do energy work etc, rather than go around and tell others they will burn in hell.

2 Likes

Get the IPF tag, I could barely talk with entities, but after a few months of wearing it and hundreds of invocations, its a lot smoother.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not allowed to buy items

That is still energy though regardless of Dark or Light. Energy is always creating (in simplistic terms) is my understanding.

1 Like

Is there any way you can talk to entities without having to get the tag

@Nabs101 So, it’s not even light energy? How would you describe it? how does aware energy create then?

2 Likes

Yes, but its not exactly energy you can “measure” or see, or even feel.

Have you astral travelled before…? There are realms with colors and shapes that you just cant comprehend.

Like, its there, you kinda see it (from a spirit perspective), but when youre back in your body and try to visualize it, you cant. Like the brain cant process it.

Similarly, this void energy, this darkness is different.

Everything in this universe is an expression of light, even the dark matter.

And the light is an expression of the void, which is neither dark nor light lol, as I said, headache…

9 Likes

so is it possible for me to contact entities smoothly without having the IPF tag

Doesn’t what you wrote contradict what @Nabs101 is stating then?