The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I noticed my skin is significantly more clear from acne and blackheads, even I listen for only 10 mins a day

13 Likes

Based on what I read in this thread I just charged a glass of water with Flower of Life, Torsion, Plasma, Grounding and drank it. I feelā€¦something. I have way too much energy when normally I feel a slump coming on at this time. My head is buzzing. Maybe I need more grounding.

7 Likes

Grounding is very good with these fields. It does not take away anything, but instead add to the experience.
Schumann and Automated Grounding is recommended.

6 Likes

May be a bit late in this already long thread to say this, but listening to the Live Radio (Meditations) field can aid and supplement any healing, growth and work this field is doing, be it on a physical, spiritual, emotional or other level.

The field can be listened to passively in the background, or actively meditating.

One can also join the weekly mass meditations (passively in the background, or actively meditating) for a more powerful experience of this field and its benefits.

And as @_OM put it,

11 Likes

I did an experiment. So I ran Plasma on loop nonstop without any other audios for nearly an hour while taking a nap. God, the fatigue was crazy.

Then I experimented with how to deal with residual symptoms. Ran Hakuin first. It helped calm the energy down, but my body was still buzzing. So I looped the grounding audio. It worked. Had enough energy to get off the bed and not feel like a dead man. Gonna add both Hakuin and Grounding post-Plasma field.

9 Likes

Itā€™s strange I looped this field 4x & donā€™t t feel anything, checked this forum later & found people feeling mild sensations to crazy experiences. Am I doing something wrong?
Even looped grounding audio 5x before as @_OM suggested.

5 Likes

that just means that you are not energy sensitive. You did not do anything wrong my friend. Just keep listening

For me though, I felt extremely powerful sensations from this audio and I felt it on my body for an hour or so.

It was something that I never experienced before from any other sapien med audios.

12 Likes

Might be. I just got a mild headache but that could be due to phone usage.

I used subconscious limit removal audio overnight for 1 month & discontinued for 2 weeks. What is the general duration after which a person starts becoming energy sensitive by using subconscious limit remover?

8 Likes

Me too . I dont know where this is from ,but I guess this audio . Iā€™ve always had blackheads. Alwaaaays. Theyā€™re gone now . I still see the pores ,but theres nothing in it .

But if you think about it ,its something very positive, as the skin is also an organ , an organ of detox . Often when the other detox organs ,like liver,kidney or lymphatic system are overloaded , the skin becomes involved ,meaning pimplel or blackheads . So if theres no blackheads generel detox ,should be working better .
Thatā€™s pretty much inline with what this field does :+1:

17 Likes

You need to use the subconscious limits removal for about 1 year. 1 month is not enough really.

You can become energy sensitive by doing many things, including taking the energy awakening course, doing the star exercise, and using audios such as energy blockage removal.

Being energy sensitive does not change anything. the audios still work normal even if you are not energy sensitive

All energy sensitivity is is the energy from the audios influencing your nervous system

14 Likes

THIS.

5 Likes

I share you if my friends ā€¦

That night while I was sleeping I had a kind of hot electric shock that went from around the shoulder blade to the back of the neck. It was not unpleasant. I was surprised, I thought to myself that maybe itā€™s the kundalini effect ā€¦cool :blush:. this is the first time I have this kind of feeling :slightly_smiling_face:.

I listened to flower of life and plasma light alternately.

here it is ā€¦ quiet :pray::grin:

12 Likes

IĀ“ve had very good effects from this field, and have combined it with Hyperbaric Compressor since release.
Now that Plasma Protocol use the Stemcell field I`ve added that aswell. Never thought about that.

One thing IĀ“ve noticed is that it activates the middle channel. Both nostrils open and the whole body and aura can be felt as one. Because of this I belive that this field can be useful in yogic/energy practices.

I rarely need to ground myself, but with this field itĀ“s a must. Since IĀ“ve incorporated Schumann and Automated Grounding everything has been smooth and blissful.

This is Dreams best field so far in my book, and I will upgrade to the Plasma Protocol in the future.

21 Likes

From reading @_OMā€™s post, I decided to replace the Grounding audio after listening to Plasma audio twice a day for 4 days with the Schumann Resonance one (patreon). I already had experienced an astral projection with the old schumann video and since the Plasma one helps with anything you do, then I, upon @_OMā€™s suggestion, decided to also post this here. Tbh, I already anticipated this (AP) would happen. So, thanks @_OM and @anon22855873 for your posts here.

Update:

I listened to the Schumann Resonance (patreon) after the Plasma audio twice a day for a week now at around 3 pm. Last night, at past 11 pm, I again programmed for a dream solution but instead, I felt my right hand rise as I slept. I silently commanded ā€œNow, Iā€™m going to the door.ā€ once and I float to the door of my room, opened it, said ā€œClarity now.ā€ once and floated in a misty, cloudy place for a few minutes. the scene slowly faded away and I was back on my body on bed.

I have experienced an AP several hours after listening to the Schumann video 4 times in the day as I posted in a thread before. Now, I just listened twice to the shorter patreon version and hours later, it also works (for AP) even if I did not intend to do it.

22 Likes

You CAN see a GHOST with this Plasma Light and Infrasound if listen consistently! Ghosts, entities or spirits are below 20 Hertz. Specifically ghostā€™ frequency is 18,9 Hz. And it is the frequency of infrasound.

Noooooooooooo but for experience this field is yessssssssss.

4 Likes

Have you guys noticed changes in your dreams after using this field?

11 Likes

Yes, I find them more archetypal, cleansing. Iā€™ve also been experimenting with plasma + the Pleiadian infusion and been shown a vision of a light grid with electric blue spheres placed on it, like a mirror image of how we see the constellation from earth. It made such an impact on me that Iā€™ve had it on my retina for several days . Weird, comforting and beautiful at the same time.

24 Likes

Believe it or not, Captainā€™s ET fields have helped bring physical contact with our cosmic family even closer in our timeline ask him he may tell you :wink:. Many people have taken the first step to drop the fear and attempt to try the fields which brought so many memories / connections to life :blush:

26 Likes

@Captain_Nemo ^

4 Likes

Oh, I believe it all right!

6 Likes