The Requests and Fields

I already know about this.

Unfortunately, that’s not exactly what I was asking for.

2 Likes

This in one of the most under appreciated fields, as well as Enhanced Cellular Nutrition. I play both of these every day. Food Charger before every meal and Cellular Nutrition 30 min after my 2 biggest meals.

12 Likes

A cool album would be one that has audios that have effects of aryuvedic herbs , plant medicine

7 Likes

This helps in amazing ways… on days when I eat/drink “bad stuff”, if I listen to this audio, the distress is immediately gone… @GoddessAndGodOfAll put me on this one…

13 Likes

interesting that you’re requesting this as i have been thinking about the process of hair growth while showering this morning.

it may not be practical to have your hair stop growing as there are many beneficial reasons (but honestly i don’t have any links to back up what i’m saying) as to why it continuously grows just as your nails grow.

hair naturally falls out while simultaneously new hair is being formed. there’s an equilibrium in place.

5 Likes

requesting a morphic field for a service to others mindset as described by https://www.lawofone.info/c/Service%20to%20Others

i feel like there are already morphic fields in place so anyone is free to recommend me them!

2 Likes

That’s kinda a major free will choice… literally THE choice for this plane…

as always Mass Med.
Love Graviton
etc are good fields for expanding that STO

7 Likes

:pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Well, since we are talking about food and nutrition how about the things we Vegans have to watch out for every day :expressionless: i mean we are still happy with our choice but it would be nice to have a field that includes B12, Omega 3 and Ion, we know how to get them but we honestly have to keep the awareness of the intake and the sources. Also not being easily found and little knowledge for the non vegans trying to become vegans has been the reason many times for them to go back to consuming animals :frowning::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Brain Regeneration will help with that. :slight_smile:

Although:

3 Likes

I did read this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ahh don’t forget diabetes treatment with big meals!!! That one also distresses too! These two are the best combo! Then maybe follow it up by some glutathione and acetylcholine and :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

How about one that allows (while listening) to see auras? Over a century ago, Walter J Kilner experimented with chemical screens to expand the eye’s capacity to perceive information outwith the normal visible spectrum. One such chemical, Dicyanin Dye is still a strictly-controlled substance. Looking at a bright light thru the screens would instigate changes in the eye’s function, therefore the effect remained for the naked eye when the screens were removed.

More recently, an Australian inventor called Tom Beauchamp developed PranaView goggles which seem to use a similar technique, albeit using substitutions in place of the strictly-controlled chemicals originally available to Kilner. From this video review :

There’s two models, this one here which is the ‘Basic’ which which was actually used after you sensitize with ‘Model 2’ so you’d use ‘Model 2’ for about 60 seconds while looking at a bright light, a lamp, anything but the Sun - then what you do is you’d close your eyes and you put the ‘Basic’ on which is pretty much a lesser contrast shift between infrared and ultra-violet so this is sort of like more of a mild blue

What I found after using these for the first six months was randomly, people at work and people walking around, I would see the colors around their head in absolutely full pastel-bright colors which would amazingly take me by surprise, to the point it was so incredible that it would only last for a few seconds because when it appeared you would actually shock you out of it

So perhaps the field could be temporary, with the effect slowly fading after listening, but with long-term use it could become more permanent, or something that you could learn to switch on/off as desired :sunglasses:

7 Likes

The Sapien Network field

Okay so this probably exists already naturally. What about a field that works directly with all the listeners and followers of @Captain_Nemo 's network. It works like Glory, BPIL, Beacon and Intercession but it uses active listeners who can help each other right now. So everyone that is trying to accomplish something via other fields by Sapien can listen to this one and we can all help each other out as soon as possible. You may not even know when you find the other person that’s going to help you that they even listen to Sapien’s work lol

4 Likes

Would love a new and stronger Delta Brainwave field, with a plain 528hz, no music.

Also maybe a new Alpha, as a gateway to deep relaxation :pray:

what if i targeted the weight gainer field set, to the scalp, it would start increasing the build up of fat deposits there.

9 Likes

Yeah, that’d help. What if you also combined some of your new massage fields from the Spa album? Wouldn’t that really help improve the blood flow?

1 Like

Carrying the Octarine Spring field I posted will link your energies to others for positive results (both Sapien and non-Sapien users).

I use the Metatron Neural Net, with a command such as, “I OPEN ALL MY LIGHT CHANNELS AND MAKE THEM AVAILABLE TO THE METATRON NEURAL NET, AND REQUEST ALL BEINGS TO DO THE SAME”.

While I think this sounds fascinating, I am not sure about opening all my light channels (#1 don’t even know what that really means from an exact POV). Also, I do not know the entirety of the Metatron neural net and all beings involved. That seems like opening oneself to quite a bit.

Can you elaborate a little more?

Nope. Metatron is not a tame lion. ;)

We are the evolution of the collective into something more.

Light channels are all higher dimensional though. So not “dark” (if that has any real meaning).

2 Likes