The Requests and Fields

Was searching for gaba and came across this.

@MasterOfYellow bet you didn’t see mstate elements coming, did ya franky boy ;D

I was looking at all the hair growth threads here and a few people talked about shedding hair. I recently chanced upon some research on grey hair and balding…

http://genesdev.cshlp.org/content/early/2017/05/02/gad.298703.117.full.pdf

The protein KROX20 might be responsible for it.

The researchers found that a protein called KROX20, more commonly associated with nerve development, in this case turns on in skin cells that become the hair shaft. These hair precursor, or progenitor, cells then produce a protein called stem cell factor (SCF) that the researchers showed is essential for hair pigmentation.

When they deleted the SCF gene in the hair progenitor cells in mouse models, the animal’s hair turned white. When they deleted the KROX20-producing cells, no hair grew and the mice became bald, according to the study.

The study results in diagram:

Might be a good addition for Hair Growth 4.0? lol

7 Likes

Its ridiculous that there is no extreme self confidence/become whole tag.

Many of the most recommended tags would be great on a tag.

Extreme Self Confidence
Become Whole
Depression/Anxiety
Amygdala reprogramming, etc

7 Likes

This already exists in the Fearlessness Pendant and Social Mastery pendant

1 Like

As far as I know, neither are currently for sale.

In addition, Fearlessness was created on a special item that is now out of stock and cost $300.

Not everyone needs the full social mastery tag as that is not a goal everyone has.

Simple tags with these fields would likely be very popular and I could see a huge demand for them.

8 Likes

Perhaps an audio of Dr George Merkl’s Life Crystals, Chondriana and Sumerian Water Elixir.

3 Likes

Perhaps and audio of Nassim Haramein’s work and product ARK crystal.

3 Likes

A field for Surya Vijnana (Solar Alchemy). Ability to transform/transmute solar energy for spiritual and material purposes - for healing, for refining emotions and energy, for ascension, for material manifestation. Paul Brunton as well as Paramahamsa Yogananda talk of accomplished Yogis who had mastered this art.

12 Likes

A field for generating metabolic heat would be very cool, something like automated tummo, or generally a heat/fire element enhancing field

Dog tags for advanced fields such as fearlessness, which would be option 1 or 4 in the case of this advanced field, depending on how you would order it in the shops. It would fix the out of stock option.

I just noticed after writing this that beltloop wrote about it as well.

By the way, be careful with the option 2 of fearlessness pendant, edges can be easy to scratch especially if you wear it with the other tags. I guess that will not affect the field much and self-repair. May the others write their experience of how much resilient these pendants are to scratches and other damages compared to dog tags. I presume that they can withstand more damage.

4 Likes

Magnesium Malate helps to rid the body of Aluminium. I am taking it for that reason because I have high blood levels of it and another heavy metal (I cant remember its name).

2 Likes

Vitamin C helps with that believe it or not :slightly_smiling_face: so u can listen to the vc audio and eat one orange a day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha! I’m doing both vitamin C audio and VoC already!:smile:

1 Like

Oh i meant vitamin c when i typed vc lol so eat that orange a day too x ohhh and rub ice around it and upwards too how i forgot!

1 Like

Are u in the Ladies Lounge category? @anon37166570 If not maybe @SammyG or @uial can add u? We share nice tips there and exchange info :sunglasses::princess:t2:

1 Like

Aha!:smile::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I never got any access, but it’s fine with me anyways. I don’t really care about gender/sex. I’ll post what I feel comfortable with regardless of who’s reading it.
But thanks for the extra invitation!:smile:

7 Likes

Same here, i had never posted there until today and i dont care who reads my posts or comments but its good to help other women that do indeed feel shy about certain topics. We are here to help each other and regardless of what gender any one has been born as or identifies with, Divine Feminine needs strengthening in this world :wink:
I mean me and you talk about our nipples like is everybody’s business left and right here anyway haha but not all women feel as free :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You have a point there!:smile:
But then again, you can’t be sure of any members sex/gender so it ultimately comes down to the individuals energy and personality.

5 Likes

I totally agree. It simply comes down to whoever identifies with feminine energy, it has never been exclusive of that, simply not for members that identify as males thats all.

2 Likes