The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Anyway. Hasta mañana amigos. Im about to immerse myself in an experiment with this field :sunglasses: see ya tomorrow with the report :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

Are you spying on my social media @uial ? This gif is one i use a lot… which can confirm im not getting away with things anymore :frowning:

7 Likes

OMG I"m so very sorry.

Yes. Yes… Play this field and think of it and him guiding him to his proper place…

19 Likes

That is heartbreaking. :broken_heart: Sorry for your loss.

8 Likes

@uial dropping knowledge as always! Thank you. :pray:

This is helpful. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Actually he is never gone. He just doesn’t wear his former human body anymore. I think this field if you listen consistently, you can see his spirit someday.

12 Likes

Thank you
@_OM and @anon26869922

I actually just cried for the first time as I listened. I knew since 5pm and it’s 12am now . I cried and told him that I wish we’d spent more time together and how much I loved him and how much fun we had as kids. He really was my favorite cousin and even though we didn’t see each other alot…when we did see each other, the love and admiration is still there as adults. I always wished we got up more because we were so much alike and got along so well.
I felt really comforted and I have this JBL bluetooth speaker near me that’s been off all day. I started hearing this little twang buzz sound from it as I was crying and never ever heard anything play from it while being off before. It did it 2 maybe 3 times. I picked it up and looked at it and everything.
I do have IPF on…I do feel the love from him…even kind’ve a laughter like he’s checking in letting me know shit happens but I still love you

ugh this is bringing up stuff in my heart that i need to examine. i actually started crying because i felt him tell me “mom”
My mom and I have had issues for awhile and I felt him “say” “mom” …like yo…you need to talk to her. Then I burst out in tears and it’s like he was there comforting ME

30 Likes

So sorry for your loss. :pray: :pray:

11 Likes

Yes…that’s awesome… Glad you were able to tap into him and have a chat :slight_smile:

Yeah, on the other side, you immediately see all the silly resentments were just that - silly.
So… do your best :)

14 Likes

Hmm… haven’t tried listening that way. Will try it! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@_OM after listening to this feild daily 2-3 times , now i am able to breath with both nostrils most of the time , did it activate sushmuna?

5 Likes

Congrats!
Let’s just say it’s working well and see where it goes!

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss

6 Likes

No cap. I was all fidgety and stuff last night, woke up again at 4am. Decided to listen to 2x torsion then 1x plasma, felt like some weed brownies or space cookies have kicked in. Finished it off with 2x automated grounding, boy it was a cherry on top, and I slept like a baby :baby:t3: Woke up and I’m still in a very relaxed headspace… Been looping VoT lately too and it definitely enhances the effects

8 Likes

Very sorry for your loss. May he find peace.

download

16 Likes

… much love to your cousin and to you :heart::pray:

7 Likes

Crazy drowsy and tired today after that water experiment I did yesterday. And I have weird aches all over my body like my left hip, mid back. Don’t know what that’s about. I haven’t done anything strenuous lately. I think I’m detoxing.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss @wonderwandering, sending you lots of :heart:

7 Likes

In terms of looping with torsion and all… would you say this is just as good as the plasma protocol? Or would it be better with PP?

3 Likes

So sorry this has happened @wonderwandering sending love :green_heart:

6 Likes