The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

So sorry for your loss @wonderwandering. Sending you tons of love. :heart:

9 Likes

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Chalk this one up as another powerful result for this field. For years ive suffered with tennis elbow in my right arm due to favouring that limb in the gym and in general. I have been training in the gym very hard for a few months now and it’s been flaring up hard every day… lots of pain, reduced mobility, burning… all the things that can severely slow down progress. I was going to go to the doctor this week to get shots and strong painkillers to limp by. Just smashed out 3 upper body sessions in 3 days and I’ve woken up today to almost zero pain and symptoms. Its still slightly present, but I would say a 90%+ healing. Wow! Another day, another reason to question “reality”

30 Likes

Excellent for you :slightly_smiling_face: !!!

it’s still impressive to say that audio can cure and relieve many health problems :hushed:.

You heal yourself, you increase your physical and intellectual capacity … where you want when you want … unlimited …

10 Likes

My condolences,
We are all here for you.
Need anything, just ask

37 Likes

Do you mean to play the flower of Life right before a galaxy field?

4 Likes

Great explanation!!! Thanks!!!

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss!!!
Too bad things like this happen!!!

4 Likes

@wonderwandering sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Yes exactly! It will balance your energy but most importantly open your heart for a stronger connection. The best most truthful communication is heart to heart telepathy with any entity.

14 Likes

Can this heal issues caused by genetics such as mutations etc?

3 Likes

Apropos of this, from a post by @_OM in the Plasma Protocol thread, it has been truly beautiful to see and feel this happening throughout the forum. :slight_smile:

There is a blossoming rapport and empathy too, which this field develops.

21 Likes

I second this! I feel so much better listening to plasma and hakuin before bed and waking up more optimistic and relaxed.

Always nice to have new thoughts from a more intuitive mindset.

16 Likes

Review from a 14 days in, 3-6h a day listener:

Yup, this is THE field.

15 Likes

Damn If I listened at 3 hours I’d prob wouldn’t exist right now

4 Likes

So you mean the others are only a bunch of sounds? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings to everyone, I’ve been an avid supporter of @Captain_Nemo and want to thank for his contribution to our species. I am living in overseas and facing lot of health issues everyday. I’ve been listening to all videos in earphone and today I decided to listen to this audio in phone speaker and kept it at back of my neck. I heard cracking sound in my neck and feel the healing process. I am trying this audio to help my costochondritis too. I pray that everyone gets healed and live with their valuable family. Thank you.

32 Likes

Welcome to the forums and we wish you the same healing as well.
I truly believe this field will help you.

18 Likes

Thank you @_OM, your opinion about the field enrich my knowledge :pray:.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

10 Likes