The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

really? because I see things moving around through my eyes but never thought of something else than fatigue symptoms

1 Like

Yeah I read at least 3 comments about ghosts in this thread. I was not very excited about that possibility.

1 Like

So I got my mum to play this field and asked her to go easy. Checked on her later and she said she listened to the full 15 mins. I thought she was going to get the full brunt detox, but seems like itā€™s okay. Guess being gungho runs in the family :joy:

11 Likes

Glad to hear sheā€™s accepting it well!

6 Likes

You wrote about the vibrations in the pineal gland as well, right?
You could be seeing some things from the astral now or in the future - not necessarily ghosts though.

2 Likes

yeah thatā€™s right it may be that. Not having symptoms of third eye anymore though. We will see what happens with that.

2 Likes

Was seeing kind of similar things when I used divine codes and alien meditations. Like round airy stuff. But this time they are different colour like whitey.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m playing it in the living room as well, thatā€™s where the cat hangs out all the time except for when she is eating :joy:

I try to limit how many times when others are around. I have everyoneā€™s consent, my mom is happy I play and my dad thinks its bullshit so he said to play whatever I want. I make sure to play a lot of grounding as well, at least 3 times for each plasma play.
So far there hasnā€™t really been any reports from my dad, my mom had a ā€œpinched nerveā€ in her hip one day I played about 1 hour of Cosmo volt and 2 hours of muscle massage during Christmas prep, and plasma a couple of times. From hardly being able to move she went to normal in the matter of hours.
I notice that both of them get a bit tired.

I donā€™t have a ton of things to report myself yet, but I dont have a physical problem to begin with.

12 Likes
  1. I have 2 Questions about the use of Plasma field. When playing it for a certain condition, is it good to also play the Sapien Med audio related to that condition? ex. experimental arthritis + plasma. Or would Plasma on its own take care of all conditions?

2. I was doing it like this :point_up_2: and I listened also to grounding, Torsion field, Cosmo-volt, several times each, apart from the rest of my stacks. What has happened is that the condition became worse. I took a day off form everything and things are a bit better today but not well enough. I understand it was maybe too much. Any ideas on how to go about this? Thank you !

7 Likes

Iā€™m still listening to the specific audios but to a lesser extent, like every other day or so. I just let my intuition guide me to when to pick them up. I think in the future I might not need them much, if at all.
Some of the specific audios have been with me for a long time, so Iā€™m using those in very small amounts anyway just for maintenance.

Iā€™m listening to plasma in full length once or twice a day.

9 Likes

Detox bro.
Also, itā€™s all about balance, too much of a good thing always become un-beneficial. I guess it was your body asking you to take some rest :slight_smile:

Once rested, do no fear to have those symptom again. Follow your emotion, they are often the best guidance from our Higher Self

12 Likes

Week one of Plasma Combo One over, on to Plasma Combo 2. :+1:

Oops wrong thread.

10 Likes

Thank you @anon37166570 and @anon32464289 !!
@anon32464289 my emotions tell me I am absolutely fed up of the condition and I want to get rid of it ASAPā€¦ So my emotions would be a bad guideā€¦ :wink: I need a magic wand !! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Ok guys, I am having a little experiment and would love your feedbackā€¦

You know how weā€™ve come to the conclusion that:

• Torsion Field = Void / Potentialities
  • Plasma Light = Manifestation

I have been using the Plasma Light while studying serious spiritual teachings to assess if it amplifies the non-physical downloads, hence understandings at the BEING level. Base on my own feelings & experience so far it does seem to amplify it.

Where do I come from regarding those non-physical download?

You know how ā€œEverything in the You-niverse is vibration/informationā€, wellā€¦
When you listen to someone or read something, there is an exchange of information happening on all levels: physical-emotional-mental-spiritual. (Easy to intuit if you spend some time with that sentence)

Needless to say this is the same with Spiritual Teachings, but even more because of the Spiritual Mass behind.

If youā€™d like to try, I particularly liked those pointers about Presence this morning from Bentinho Massaro: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/enlightenment-1-part-1-introduction-course/lesson-1-what-is-presence/

Let me know if any of you has a try :)

10 Likes

Nah man, you are getting confused between your Emotions and your Thoughts & Stories made up by the Ego-Mind.

Your Emotions is telling you that something is either being Processed (transmuting low frequencies into higher frequencies) or out of Alignment, meanwhile your Mind is trying to understand it with its Conditioning and limited data he has in this present moment to act on it & save you some additional pain.

Feel free to PM if this is unclear. Getting back to Bentinho Massaro above, you can check out some great content from him on the ā€œEmotional Guidance Systemā€ - Emotions being one form of Direct guidance from your Higher Self :)

8 Likes

Yes! I was listening to plasma while reading the law of one, I found it to be a good combination!

8 Likes

Law of One, Yeeees! :)

4 Likes

What is Cosmo Volt and what are the benefits of that?

1 Like

I see the condition and I get Angry! VERY angry! This has been happening for some time and I have tried a zillion things and nothing good is happening. So I am angry and anger is an emotion. Maybe you are speaking about intuition? My intuition tells me that this is fixable, yet my thoughts tell me that even though it is fixable, it is still there and getting worse, so I react emotionally and the emotional reaction is anger.
It is like a loopā€¦ Maybe I need to listen to another field?

4 Likes

@The_Indigo_Man Here it is: New Release: Cosmo-Volt field

3 Likes