The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Honestly, i think this field cured my sickness completely lol

Was at the end of a flu/cold or something, took a little nap after listening to this and the æther field twice (felt crazy man!) And im finally good! :’)

I can’t wait to see how all these new goodies translate in the gym! :grinning:

Thanks Captain!

36 Likes

Of course it did!
Thanks for the testimonial!

19 Likes

Okay i can say this is amazing- i wake up 4am everyday but today the energy and mindset was like a smooth flow of water. Just calm yet a certain electricity to it. Also my stomach was bit weird recently and seems cured randomly!

Can we listen more than once?

16 Likes

It is amazing! Congrats

If it’s calling you, sure. Be sure to do some Grounding between sessions.

13 Likes

Just wow.

5 Likes

If you buy something on Amazon Music, does it come with some kind monthly service automatically or can I just buy it once and be done?

4 Likes

If you buy the album, you can download the mp3 and be done with it. Nothing else comes with it, other than the Album’s MP3(s).

Or, if you subscribe to the monthly Amazon Unlimited service, you can stream this album (and other Sapien Medicine albums) for a recurring fee (similar to Spotify).

5 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer

So if I use above link that @Yuichi published that doesn’t come with Amazon Unlimited Service, right?
I don’t want to use Apple Music for exact same reason. 9.99$ a month is pretty steep and I wouldn’t even use it except for some of the Sapien’s stuff.

4 Likes

i dont know if this field caused (most likely it did) it but i felt pressure in my eyes (i have myopia)

9 Likes

So… this field would be good to suggest to someone with late stage cancer, right? If it is the “energetic opposite of cancer”?

I’ll need a lot more time to really understand the concepts and research behind these new fields o.O

17 Likes

That is right, if you use the “buy mp3 album” option, you won’t be signing up for monthly service!

6 Likes

Yes, Absolutely.

19 Likes

Much obliged sir! :smiley:

5 Likes

That feed was too good, delayed my listening haha.

Cheers to Captain and all the Team :pray:

8 Likes

Yes, @Maoshan_Wanderer said it, I buy most of it in that way, only one more album from sapien to get and got them all lolololll am a Sapien Junkie :joy:

16 Likes

Thank you.

I just listened to it. I didn’t concentrate because I had to get some work done unfortunately, but even like this it feels intense.

On another note, does anyone know if YouTube changed domething with the ad policy? I don’t have AdBlock in my phone and there never used to be ads in sapien videos and now I got 3 just in this one… flower of Life is the same.

9 Likes

Is the grounding recommended after every of the three audios torso,cosmo and plasma?

RIght now. I’d say Plasma only but I reserve the right to change my mind later :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

torsion makes me feel really flighty that’s why I ask. Cosmo makes me feel heavy so I don’t know if the balance each other.

1 Like

This would be amazing for my mum with cancer. Hoping the patreon one comes out soon. Do you reckon she should listen to the full audio?

6 Likes