The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

So yes, if a field is making you feel “flighty” then that’s an indication you need some grounding. So use that, if so.

11 Likes

It feels like I need some ego dissolution / emotional release after this one.

5 Likes

Listen to the patient, Doctor. :wink:

6 Likes

Alright guys, Quantum Jump season is officially opened, fasten your seatbelts please :rocket: :bomb: :laughing:

My recommandation for the following days/weeks:

• Torsion Field :rocket:
  • Plasma Light :heart:
  • Cosmos Volt
  • Automated Grounding & Schumann Resonance :earth_africa:
  • Mstate Gold & Silver and Mstate Indium & Iridium
  • Longevity ISIRB and RBM3
  • Love, Gratitude, Appreciation: One must give to Caesar what is Caesar’s
  • Mindset Album: Spiritual Growth or Abundance (important for lack Belief)

Enjoy having no more Life haha. Or do you?

Infinite Gratitude Captain and the Team :pray::heart:

Ps: enjoy being the weird guy that no one understands for the upcoming weeks :joy:

62 Likes

Several Sapien albums on Amazon/Apple music are also on Patreon. I’m eagerly waiting for this and others to be uploaded to Patreon.

Not gonna lie guys.

I was fully expecting Sapien to sell this field for at least $200.

Don’t be silly… spend the .99 cents and buy it even it’s posted on Patreon.

I STILL think he should be selling it for $200… and I may change his mind yet!

39 Likes

That’s what I thought too so I already bought it. Realized I wanted it on my phone even offline at all times :raised_hands:

2 Likes

After my regular meditation session, I came to forum and saw the New Release: The Plasma light and Infrasound Beach. Wondered what it is. I thought it’s some kinda portal and gave it a try. And I’m glad I just did. (Haven’t tried the recent uploads because I’m in a 40-day Kundalini mediatation, didn’t want to interrupt the process)

So, I was already mindful about what it was doing to my body throughout the listening. Suddenly felt a piercing feeling in my neck, like some needles were inserted there. And the feeling kept traveling in the body, to shoulder then to back and then the lower back and finally to the left knees. When I was finished listening to the field, my hands were buzzing. I thought, I was shaking or something. But actually, my whole body was buzzing with energy. The feeling lasted for a while and then subsided.

I didn’t use Grounding because the energy is stuck in my lower head and neck, and I’m kinda loving the sensation over there and a dope feeling. :wink:

19 Likes

Please tell him that

Same, haha, I bet most of us have this playlist these days. :smile:

9 Likes

And I’m sure none of the subscribers get any notifications for these recent uploads by DistroKid. Many who are not in the forum are not aware of these new releases. The channel could’ve taken some great leaps and exposure with these awesome uploads.

2 Likes

I have a problem with Amazon UK there is no way to add my card, on Amazon US I can add it, but i get error:

We were unable to process your purchase with your current payment information. Please enter a valid payment method and an address which are both local.

Anyone with this problem? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Probably I will, we don’t have Amazon in my country but have you tried with fake address + PayPal?

2 Likes

I don’t see PayPal option on Amazon. I use PayPal all the time with this card.

I tried fake address still no go. Third world problems…

1 Like

@Novak

Have you tried the iTunes route, there is no need to have an Apple music subscription to buy and download the audio, the previous link posted earlier takes you to the iTunes music store.

By the way Apple has announced that it is adding PayPal as a new payment method to the App Store, iTunes Store, iBookstore and Apple Music services. This was back in 2017.

7 Likes

I was like shocked :exploding_head: by the price $0.99 vs $25,000 and the best of it, can be used anywhere, anytime, portable and might be even better than the physical plasma device because it’s the morphic field of Dan Winter theories principle and more :joy: :partying_face:

It’s probably the biggest bargain of the century, grab it while you can folks and enjoy the healing ride :wink:

10 extra :star: for @Captain_Nemo I’m a sure a lot effort, hours, research was put into it to create the concept etc. :pray:

32 Likes

I wanted to buy the audio from amazon, but it does not accept PayPal.

I guess i’ll just wait for the Patreon release (which i think is still happening)

Is it a normal download, so you have the MP3 file completely independent from other apple software and hardware? (Sorry I got #traumatized when I owned and iPhone 5-7 years ago because of all the interdependence and have been apple free ever since I could afford to get something else lol)

Edit - that came out wrong, the phone was a gift.

Felt the same…

Understandable though, as he’d like to make it available to the mass. Blessing to him :pray:

7 Likes

You will need the iTunes software and an Apple ID account to be able to download the file, yes it’s completely independent after the download, by the way the Music you purchased from iTunes are AAC (m4a) format

3 Likes