The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Aha! I missed that you’re doing the workouts.

Yes, that’s my result with plasma and cosmo too.

7 Likes

I don’t do any workouts though. I just qouted @45stars’s statement. He seem to workout & plasma seems to make him look as if he is on steriods !

4 Likes

Omg really it’s miracle energy frequencies…

What is your age?

1 Like

Yes I noticed that too. Didn’t know that the audio did that but I am thicker at the same kilos. Thought was the Christmas time :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is the only thing I don’t like in this Plasma light , that it makes me thicker & kinda stocky ! So it’s getting tough to fit myself into my previous usual clothings…

2 Likes

I started using it immediately… I’ll update soon
Please wish for me

1 Like

I’m losing weight when I listen to this because I think this field speeds up metabolism

5 Likes

What hell man

Few people said increasing weight and body mass and muscle

And

Few people telling weight loss…

Plasma is doing confuse people

Sapien please look into it

2 Likes

Power in me

7 Likes

Plasma -> Vibration of Divine Love

WOW.

I was more or less casually listening to this in the background while scrolling through the forum but a few mins into Divine Love and I had to put my phone down and just lay back and close my eyes. Definitely made the experience far deeper than any other time I’ve listened to it. In a way it made me experience VODL like the first time I listened to it.

Made me relive some old memories with some old friends I don’t keep in contact with anymore. Halfway through I blessed and sent my love to all of them.

I do have and listen to the plasma combo audios, but this audio is still definitely important due to its flexibility to pair with really any audio as others have mentioned in this thread.

19 Likes

What a brilliant idea. I did VoDL simultaneously with Plasma Flower + Ley Line Node. Wow, this combination feels amazing. I am filled with unconditional love. :heart:

9 Likes

Definitely meditate while listening to both audios. I like using speakers and I put it on the left side of my body because you can feel it more. Left side body right side brain idea.

A nice Bluetooth speaker like a JBL is fantastic

9 Likes

I’m getting bulkier too - thicker muscles and butt. I’ve felt an increase in testo since I started it. Since it also increases appetite, you have to exercise or you’ll put on the fat. There also seems to be more of a physical desire to exercise with it too - or sleep - whichever you choose to do, it seems to perpetuate the desire for that.

9 Likes

Hello guys :slight_smile: any suggestions how to better stack torsion, cosmo volt, plasma light fields ? I saw many different variations on the forum! In the most of them Torsion takes a first place! Which field should go next ? I know that grounding goes last, usually after plasma! Happy new year to all of you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@abro

You know that 6x Cardarine experiment we were joking about lmao?

Let’s just say that I want to eat probably 6000 calories worth of food right now. I won’t because I can choose but yeah. Overall, I feel really good.

I’ve taken too much Cardarine (the liquid) and it’s a toxic feeling, none of that here.

Going to add the Stenabolic now, let’s see if workout in a bottle effect kicks in.

P.S it helps that it’s when Captain had a Lo fi hip hop kick around these time. The tracks SLAP!

6 Likes

Hello @Joker, welcome to the forum!

In my experience I also do the same: I start with torsion, then plasma. You can afterwards play any particular audio (s) you want for your specific goals. Or just play the grounding field. You have to try the plasma field a bit at time and see how your body react to it and how much you can handle from it. For me I don’t feel the need to do grounding, just because of my Fae servitor, which has this ability already.

8 Likes

Thank you for answer :slight_smile: so the torsion, plasma, cosmo and grounding should be alright then ?

8 Likes

Yes, I think so. :)

6 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Schlaaaapin :smile:

I’m so glad I like listening to these fields, as they have been getting a lot of air time. So the following * isn’t * my recommendation… it’s my choice to experiment in this way and probably isn’t for everybody. I went with my first “impunity” option to kick off my experiment. Which means all the sarms fields minus 33… for extended, looped periods + plasma. I have to say I’ve felt nothing really on the downside that comes to mind. On the upside though… the last time I hit the gym was 5 days ago and I’ve been enjoying myself since NYE… as much food as I want really, lazing by the beach/pool etc and I’ve lost fat around the midsection and overall composition has at least been maintained. Which at 46, is progress!

All in all it’s a powerful combination

I’m going to push it a little more but I don’t think it’s wise or sustainable to keep this frequency. The next step will be to balance things out a bit and find my sweet spot of time/benefits/downsides

5 Likes