The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Nice! Glad you’re loving it.

8 Likes

I am now… it was a huge adjustment to this field. I really must have had more entropy than I thought :upside_down_face: or another way of looking at it, is that I have important things to give/serve in this lifetime and the plasma was strongly bringing me into alignment with that.

16 Likes

So my run with this field is for 4 days after it released left it because of the effects and started listening to it again.

So yesterday was 1 plasma run and then 3 hours of grounding (yeah I know way too much but I wanted to be sure) and today 1x plasma 1x advanced healing 2x grounding.

I noticed dead skin around my arm where there is an epicondylitis problem and there is a burning sensetion that was dormant for a long time. I think it was dormant for around 3 months. The dead skin around the area is an indication of inflammation leaving as it is always happens like that even if its a wound there’s dead skin around the wound shedding. I will treat it with other methods too like PRP and physiotherapy because I don’t want to be left with any problem.

15 Likes

Yee bro you can even magnetize things , i noticed that with some tools and little needles …

this a fun story lol 8 months ago or something i was half sleep thinking on nothing i guess lol staring at my PC , and then it shut down lol it was fried the source of power… needed to buy another one … Maybe with aproppiate grounding that woulndt happen :stuck_out_tongue:
In short words bro , beware with electronics lol

11 Likes

I have had two big mental crisis in my life, all of them in pack attacks and then improved.
It makes sense what you said.

4 Likes

Why you are using and for what

plasma light and cosmo volt???

Please explain

1 Like

I’m using it for rejuvenation. For further explanation please read this thread from the beginning and also someone posted a link to Cosmo-volt in this thread. Or do a forum search (magnifying glass)

8 Likes

This plasma light seems to increase my body, muscle mass/weight/thickness :no_mouth: Anyone else had similar effects ?

10 Likes

Wow

PLASMA LIGHT AND PLASMA FLOWER IS MY AESTHETIC.

I LITERALLY FEEL AT HOME.

8 Likes

Yes i was just thinking that. I been doing all body workouts past 2 weeks and my friends think im using steroids :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

I think it affects my muscular strength and endurance. And my butt feels more firm and lifted. :wink:

17 Likes

Along with that are you using any energy frequencies??

1 Like

No friend

2 Likes

It’s actually visibly increase or loosening my body muscle bulk around my mid-section - abdomen, waist & thighs. Now I am struggling to fit myself into my usual pants & jeans. Anyone else had similar effects with plasma light alone ?

3 Likes

What do you mean? Are you getting bigger?Like flabby?
You might be bloated because of detox…?

6 Likes

I am just becoming little thicker + slightly flabby on my muscles & so it reflects in overall body constitution. But looking very healthy though…

4 Likes

Do you eat more?

1 Like

See here, seems he too having this. His body frame bulking up (?)

4 Likes

I think after plasma its better to follow it up with COSMO VOLT , coz whenever I use Cosmo it seem to maintain my body, muscle frame & structure at correct appropriate level. After using cosmo volt my body structure is sleek & more toned

6 Likes

If workouts cause micro-tears in the muscle fibers, growth (hypertrophy) is what happens when they adapt and repair. If Plasma accelerates the healing process (aka negentropy) then it should theoretically accelerate the recovery from micro-tears and enhance hypertrophy.

16 Likes