The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I think it would be a great combo. Have you tried it?

3 Likes

Are you using gold and silver too?

2 Likes

Tried it first time today after long time no using the advanced. Nothing happened will see in few days though I want everyone to try it if they have any physical wounds to see if it works faster as I have not any wounds right now only epicondylitis.

3 Likes

No used them for two days after the release and didnā€™t used them since.

1 Like

Even if itĀ“s fast, the Advanced Healing needs some time to work.
I also think that the effect can differ if you choose one over the other to start with.
I would try Adv. Healing, then Plasma.
Try both ways.

4 Likes

I have been listening to Plasma along with the grounding fields since it came out but didnā€™t feel much. Perhaps because Iā€™m too ungrounded, I donā€™t know. Once I started using ā€˜the tree experienceā€™ from Dreamseeds for grounding I have started feeling all the symptoms people have shared on this thread, pain in certain parts of the body, heat sensations, hunger, fatigue, vivid dreams about childhood trauma, etc. Maybe you could try that tooā€¦

21 Likes

Have you tried the plant kingdom? I tried it after reading your post seems to do the same thing (if it donā€™t means I am already grounded I used the grounding audio way too much to be ungrounded)

6 Likes

I havenā€™t tried it yet but I will :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes , i am using all Mstate fields along with others

2 Likes

Thank you I will :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I was asking Theofilos because of this

1 Like

Is there a correlation between those two? seeing things and monoatomic metals?

1 Like

I feel mstate gold highly stimulating my 3rd eye

3 Likes

I think Advance healing works on small cuts or minor physical wounds but never really tried out with any powerful fields such as plasma protocol (donā€™t wanna spent over 300$ without knowing any positive reviews in my case)

3 Likes

You donĀ“t need the Plasma Protocol to benefit. The free Plasma light audio is plenty enough.
Remember that the Protocol is a combination of different fields. You can build your own stack with Plasma Light as a base.
It is a powerful and versatile tool.

29 Likes

:point_up: :100:
@everyone

23 Likes

@_OM When creating your own stack, what would be better? Plasma light at the beginning or end of the stack?

9 Likes

Near the beginningā€¦

So IMO most peopleā€™s stack would sort of look like this.

Ego Diss
SLR
Torsion(optional for some)
Plasma
[rest of stack here]
Grounding

@everyone As always, this isnā€™t set in stoneā€¦ you want to do it different, then please do. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Thanks, @_OM.

Iā€™m forgetting to add Ego Dissolution in the beginning while listening to Plasma light. I wear the SLR tag so that should work. Iā€™ll readjust my stack.

14 Likes

Loving this process. Right now itā€™s plasma + sarms, plasma + vodl & heart restoration & plasma + kundalini :fire: will be adding CR and Knight to this experimentation soon.

Edit - I looped plasma, heart restoration, plasma, vodl all night last night and have woken up so light and free. My heartspace is clear and open and I feel like my old loving self/abro :slight_smile: Such a beautiful combination. Thanks @_OM for the inspiration for this one

15 Likes