The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Good idea!
Try it and let us know.

4 Likes

I would like to share the results of Plasma + ISRIB + Fat to Stem cells on an old aunt of mine.
She is 89. She has severe arthritis in both knees , she also fell and broke her hip about 3 years ago.
She is very lucid and a retired medical doctor highly intelligent and good observer.
She started by listening the Fat to stem cells when it first came out. she felt immediately the benefits and was able to move for the first time even without the walking frame.
She still had problems with other activities as was showering on her own since She had to get into the bathtub which is high for her, in order to shower. After a couple of listens of Plasma and ISRIB fields she went into the bathtub without calling for help. Next day she was unable to listen to the fields but she repeated her shower again without help and with more ease! She says that she thinks that the effect had been sustained and even incremented even though she hadnā€™t listened to the fields after the first day! She is still listening and still enjoying the effects. If I have further news I will update! She is impressed by the talent of @Captain_Nemo and very grateful for the fields!!

53 Likes

89 hopefully going on 20

I am really thankful for her progress, good job! @intent

53 Likes

Thank me?? Thank YOU !!! :smile: I will tell her of your wish of going on 20 !!!

20 Likes

It was very calming. I felt a few sensations in my feet and then got all hungry and sleepy.

8 Likes

Sounds good!
Activation of the soles of the feet is a good sign of grounding.
I get hungry aswell on the Plasma audios. Just finished a big plate of thai-food.

15 Likes

I noticed I create stactic with almost everything that touches me, everytime I wake up and fold my sheets I feel the static. Whenever I remove my PJā€™s I feel some sort of static. Itā€™s strange because I stopped listening to this audio overnight and currently listen to

Ego diss
All purpose anxiety
Millionaire mindset
Soul restoration (heart at the moment)
Charak audio for the heart.

Anyone else experiencing this?

15 Likes

Yes, I was combing my beard(which i do every day) and was hearing the buzz go off after listening to plasma twice :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Wait till you start giving people goosebumps by just touching them :upside_down_face:

Keep opening up that heart my friend.

14 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been feeling vibrations.
And the release of several uncomfortable emotions.

6 Likes

Are you listening to Grounding and Schumann?

5 Likes

With my overnight playlist no. I Havenā€™t heard this audio in almost a week.

I gave it a listen about 30 mins ago and added grounding.

7 Likes

Skyla also said she thought about her boyfriend issues, at which point she felt like her heart protruded as a warm bright pink and then faded back into her skin.

reading this, i decided to only loop plasma last night to meditate on my own relationship issues. wow it worked!

i recognize the victim who masqueraded around as the ā€˜romanticistā€™ personality in my ego and decided ā€˜iā€™ma let you go now because you arenā€™t what you say you areā€™. i notice that what i thought was romance was actually my heartā€™s chakra constricting tighter and tighter because of imagined images of jealousy and envy due to an unhealthy desire instilled by all the mainstream romance iā€™ve watched. (iā€™m very picky now of what i watch and thankful that i can go in fully knowing what to expect and how it will make me feel)

the lack mentality used to tell me all sorts of doubts when it doesnā€™t receive attention from the guys i want to get to know. with plasma, i was able to receive a lot of insights in my situation and after waking up from the looping, i get a response from one of the guys i like. obviously he only had amazing things to say and weā€™re good, (ego be lying) and itā€™s the holidays so of course the guys i like have a life of their own.

iā€™m really thankful to all the people iā€™m connected with as theyā€™re giving me the chance to see how i really act and change it to be a better and more unconditionally loving version of myself.

i realize that itā€™s not necessarily THEM i want, but the energy i project onto them. i am learning more now that my journey is really about going within. i told myself ā€˜even if they were my boyfriend now, my current state wonā€™t appreciate it so i might as well work on myselfā€™. iā€™ve been learning a lot about emotional mastery through my own inner guidance and itā€™s been great!

david hawkinā€™s book really helps too for another ā€˜logic anchorā€™ so my lack emotions wonā€™t take me for a ride.

iā€™m also getting very interesting dreams which are starting to connect (in its own non-linear way) a hint to a double life of sorts. i feel like this time around iā€™m not supposed to be sharing the details.

overall plasma was my game-changer and i really am excited to see what else it helps me with.

for anyone that resonates with me and my experiences, iā€™d like to share the following advice:

• keep a dream journal and be consistent
  • ask yourself many questions
  • be consistent with your morphic fields. i only have 7 main audio morphic fields that have given me the most results and my break from that playlist is to listen to the mass meditation youtube audio.
  • communicate with your Higher Self, intuition, however you like to call it. the voice and/or feeling that sees the bigger picture of you and your life. at least thatā€™s how i perceive mine. you probably perceive yours differently in your unique way. i like to think of myself as the video game character and the one ā€˜playing meā€™ has seen all the walkthroughs and has all the skills and knowledge to help me reach my own goals. i like to remind myself that life is on my side. in solo levelling terms, the ā€˜systemā€™ is keeping me alive and providing me with challenges to see my potential.

going into 2021, i am going to do my best to live for myself and be of service to others.

my skin is looking more youthful, a friend of mine told me how i look like iā€™m ā€˜glowingā€™.

my dog loves to sleep on my bed and curl up with me instead of his when i play plasma. he keeps his puppy energy lively, yet heā€™s moreā€¦trained? i donā€™t even know how to train him, but i guess he knows how to self-train around my schedule.

again, i donā€™t need a lot of hours of sleep to maintain my energy. i also have an excess and maybe thatā€™s because of hakuinā€™s healing egg.

really cool songs (acapella choir) in my dreams i wish i could pull into this physical reality, but i currently donā€™t have the skills and the drive to pursue them. i have other goals i need to focus on fruition anyways.

plasma is a natural high for my thoughts. i used to get insightful thoughts mainly through inebriation and plant medicine. i havenā€™t used marijuana in months.

funny dream: a red and blue wall-e looking robot split itself in two to stop a time traveling honey badger.

:woman_shrugging:

my new motto: explore, experiment, experience.

edit: the roots of my hair on my scalp feel stronger. my hair continues to feel smooth and silky.

36 Likes

14 Likes

@_OM,

Question. Can one hour of sincere meditation with the plasma light field while focusing intently on what I want to fix about myself replace all the other audios in my stack (skin regeneration, scar tissue removal etc)?

15 Likes

Try it out for a week and see what you observe

12 Likes

Will do. Thank you.

9 Likes

Do I have to meditate to achieve a perfect results? And if I canā€™t (due to physical pain in backhead caused by surgical scar), am I still able to achieve a physical results due the time?

Do I have to buy some awesome stereo speakers to get finally a some more physically-noticible results? I am using only the phone speaker, and seems to me more like mind placebo effect instead of effectiveness of Sapiens MORPHIC fields!

:) :pray: Any advice?

I start feeling ā€œa bitā€ overwhelmed by positive messages about ā€œflying meditatersā€ claiming how they shoot the lights from hands, growing like a giants or tingeling like Teslaā€™s lighting ball but I donā€™t know if that is result of meditation and Sapien programs using good speakers or just good speakers without meditation on SM program or no meditation, no good speakers, only phone speaker with SM along with good night sleep !

I start having a sort of mental issue! :joy::pray:

Thanks for help !!! :two_hearts::pray:

1 Like

You donĀ“t have to meditate to the fields. I rarelely do. If you want to, you can sit or lie down and relax to make them more effective.
I use phone speakers 95% of the time. Very good!

Only your experience count. DonĀ“t forget that.

12 Likes

Plasma and advanced healing would benefit which other?