The Plasmatron

What order would this go under along with BOL, DNA repair etc, before or after?

+1. Wish to read some more testimonials before getting it. Thanks.

I’d say it’s similar to the Orgone Accumulator, but a lot more juicy.

5 Likes

What is your XP and the effects of the field on you?

1 Like

Hmm it’s extra energy for my body.

1 Like

Lol, what you mean by juicy , care to share your experience

1 Like

I also wonder how does the Plasmatron compare with the Detoxed Plasmatron Life (expected to be an upgraded) from the Mythic.

4 Likes

@SammyG can this be confirmed?

1 Like

Hi @anon5188119! glad youre here

3 Likes

This is awesome.

I’d say you could justify playing the original plasma light despite having this too, but that feels fine to me

But it’s a lot of that, with better orgone accumulator, and really awesome effects that seems to last way longer for whoever is affected than would be expected

Or maybe that’s just me

But I feel like I did a good job lol, idk

It does feel like the length of time of the benefits is quite awesome though

3 Likes

Guys, for those who have the Detoxed Plasmatron life, I would love to hear about the differences between them and their impact on the physiological and biological level?

3 Likes

the detoxed plasmatron life is a smaller targeted field (your mitochondriaa). The normal Plasmatron works on the whole you. i use them both no problem.

8 Likes

Yes it might seem smaller but every cell in your body has mitochondria so its working on the whole you at a deep deep level

1 Like

i ment it feels not so big, i feel the normal plasmatron field as a wall…the other devides itself somehow…

1 Like

Can you verify that the Plasmatron stimulates you more than Detoxed one? Correct me if I’m wrong but you do prefer the standard one over the other? Thank you.

I like both of them. While one is specific to Detox and Heal, the other is more generic. What is the purpose behind your interest in the field?

The advantage of the Mythic package is you also get two other great fields. So which of the two depends on - your goal, your interest in the other two fields in the Mythic bundle, price considerations, etc.

9 Likes

i like both of them without preference. they work differently

3 Likes

Got it. I’ll get the The Plasmatron. Thank you both guys.

1 Like

remember: two loops plasmafied mitochondria, one loop jing, one loop ojas, and then this for two loops. use that stack at the morning after waking up. plasma combines well with cosmo field also…good Luck!
with it u dont need the free plasma field.

6 Likes

a question if i may…my monkey brain allways thought using the complete mythic stack made sense…do you feel that one can include those audios seperatly in other stacks…? perhaps stupid but i was religous bout it and used it allways as a combo…

1 Like