The Point of NO RETURN Playlist. 3 month review

Hey guys. I’m 25 from England, male, and a fellow truth seeker.

I saw a forum post on here referencing the following link about the “point of no return” playlist. It consists of Dream Seeds’ Energy Clearing and Exorcism audio, followed by Sapien Medicine Subconscous Limits Clearing, and finally, the Love, Appreciation, and Gratitude audio by Sapien Medicine also.

As of the past week, I have added the Full Body Detox audio by Sapien Medicine at the end, as per the recommendations in the article to add further audios as needed.

Well, what a journey it’s been.

About a month to two months in I started to really notice some big changes in myself. I found myself deeply depressed on some days, crying uncontrollably, reliving and releasing past traumas, and finding forgiveness for other people, and myself.

I smile more, I’m better at work with customers. I always had a slightly impatient and quite dominant personality which sometimes caused friction with the more difficult customers, and would on occasion get me in trouble. Now my vocal tonality is so sweet, zen, caring and friendly with every customer I talk to and I can really tell they enjoy talking with me.

My relationship with my mother and family improved dramatically, also. I always had some energy blockage there and our personalities would constantly clash. I would always avoid her and keep to myself, but now we get on really well and I tell her and my family that I love them a lot more regularly.

I find myself developing deeper, platonic relationships with people everywhere I go and even naturally see the good in people and very rarely say harsh things about people behind their back, striving for a more pure “speak no evil” attitude.

I can really feel how these audios are starting to change my life. My routine - I simply run the playlist every morning at low volume and allow it to play in the background. I don’t think about it or focus on it. I can’t say I’m 100% certain what the audios are doing, but I know that it’s been really cathartic and I seem to be improving a lot and living much as possible from a place of genuine unconditional love.

The Love, Appreciation and Gratitude audio will be helping with that certainly. Perhaps the subconscious limits removal audio is also playing a big part with identifying and removing those blockages preventing my long term success.

I will continue with this habit for the full year and maybe longer. I look forward as well to seeing how the detox audio improves my health.

54 Likes

Really happy for you man, keep us updated!

12 Likes

Thank you :)

10 Likes

Wow so great!
And imagine, it’s only been 2 months! That’s like nothing!

12 Likes

I’d recommend a year of this playlist daily to anyone, following my experience sofar!

6 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

:D just get everything lol

Well there is a lot of great stuff, I’m sure @MPT2020 will discover them in time.

I would also recommend the subconscious limits removal tag, though I think it is still not possible to order from the shop.

And become whole from the slightly older (basically meaning pre-plamsa/torsion :D) audios.

9 Likes

Hi man, Happy for You, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks guys, are you able to provide a very brief explanation of what those help with?

Glad to know it helped you. But if ever needed feel free to ask for help and we will. But I hope the day never arrives where you’ll be needing help from anyone cuz one only needs help when he is in trouble ⚕️

1 Like

how can you be so consistent

Just play it every day its not hard

1 Like

Don’t give him ideas dude lol

Otherwise he might start listening to other fields and break the consistency like I do most of the time

But just because you don’t keep the consistency it doesn’t mean he wouldn’t either :crazy_face:

@MPT2020 it’s difficult to explain briefly what each audio that was listed does.

If you want to add some fields, either you can add them at the end of your morning list (stack) , or you can also have another short list you play at some other time of the day.

For example, fields like
The Ojas
Plasma Light and Bioactive Beach
The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Are powerful newer fields that were published after the article and would be useful for anyone.
Same regarding Ego Dissolution.
These are not paid audios so you can find them on YouTube as well.

Before you add them, you should use the search bar here on the forum and read through the topics (some are very long but they will always include the description in the beginning and sometimes even a FAQ area among the first comments).

Blueprint of life is amazing, your focus seems to be working on yourself in general, so if you want to buy an audio I would suggest that one.
But you can go a long way already with what you’re doing, especially if you add the ones I listed, so it’s up to you.
There are a lot of things you can buy so I recommend you read about them - unless you’re a bit crazy like me and some others. I started buying things without having a good idea about anything because like you I noticed that things were working so then I jumped :laughing:

7 Likes

It was a joke but ok lol
And when I say consistent I mean for a long time period like 5-6 month or more. And it’s also better to have short list for faster results although it varies but better be on safe side.

1 Like