The Poker Star

Found it
I think this was my first Poker strategy book

1 Like

Don’t tag them unless u know there is enough interest at least.

With luck & abundance fields, just tell it to work together. After all, we originally only 7 ppl were buying the field, 3 copies being extra. (One of them given to my irl friend) and one buyer was Luna, who is not here anymore. So as the interest wasn’t high to start with, neither update would seem likely.

For now, I believe it is great as it is. All the aspects seemed to work for me pretty well, even when this was like one of 4 nfts I had at that time.

But not many ppl play poker, lol.

So just work with it alongside other fields that can help and I’m pretty sure it will be more than enough for now.

2 Likes

Have you been playing recently?

1 Like

No, but will play some poker computer games today :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

How nice would be for the game if the regulators will allow a global pool for online poker, hopefully with Stars Softwere because of the great RTA detector (some others software are bot infested but owners do not really care as the bot generate huge rake/hour)

When I have some free time, I will start again

They are united now:
Louise Brunson, Wife of Late Doyle Brunson, Passes Away | PokerNews

3 Likes

For me, overall he is the greatest Poker Persona ever.

Maybe some like Stu, Ivey, LinusLove, Fedor Holtz were/are more talented than Doyle, but the contribution he had on the movement is undisputed

3 Likes

I agree.

It makes sense though. That time there was no online poker, no way to play millions of hands in a short period of time, no analysis softwares, etc. They learned by doing and they were killing it. The younger guys have all these tools that the older guys didn’t have. Logically they must be better. Its just an evolution of the game.

Doyle more or less invented the game you could say.
And the hype was insane! Was it in 2004? Everybody was suddenly playing poker lol :smiley:
I think it was more hype than with crypto tbh

3 Likes

The thing is: He witstanded all poker eras, from Cowboys with the hat, to Wall Street Yuppies using statistics, to the Young Guns using a GTO Oriented Game while still playing better than more of those guys

3 Likes
2 Likes

Viktor “Limitless” Malinovski is my favourite from the Triton Series.

1 Like

From 5s Spin and Go to 50s by the next year

Toolbox:
The Poker Star (Proudly Purchased today!)
Conceptual Conglomerate (in a few days)
Probability Wave

Time:

50 Hours per month of playing
10 Hours per month of theoretical work

The pursuit has begone!

Progress: 0/20.000€ of EV€

4 Likes

I love it.
Please keep us updated.

Hahaha I miss those spin and gos

1 Like

I don’t want to bother Dreamweaver or Sammy but there is a thing running in my mind, suppose I want to instruct this NFT in the same fashion I do with my Dragon Servitor and ask him to scrap, scan, and conceptualize a personalised set of Poker Strategies for my specific discipline (keep in mind that I have a legit access at those strategies in a digital format trough a training website) do you think it’s within the powers and the scope of such nft?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Been a lil sick in the last 2 weeks, played a couple hundred games in a suboptimal focus level, and Mercury Retro was hammering my flipping skills.

200 Games -265€ Actual Results -63.15€ of EV

A slow start but I’ll overcome it!

By the next profit threshold I will buy Astrologically Inclined (part of my challenge is to suppy myself with metaphysical tools only trough my Poker Skills, leaving my salary untouched, Patreon Subscriptios asides) I’ve been doing some correlations research in my database and pretty often in the last 4 years during retrogrades I’ve had crazy downswings

2 Likes

As no one is sharing testimonials I am planning to make this as my journal, I will be as truthful and raw as I Am In the way I expose my journey here.

I may need to change my forum name tho when the tide will turn towards highstakes as I don’t really want unwanted attention from the poker world to my personal and metaphysical sphere

Next things to Buy.

As I’ve said: Astrologically Inclined

Shielding 3.0, I get a ton of bad words spoken to me at the table, and I want them to not affect me and my beloved ones in any way possible.

(For the moment I am going to listen to Jelousy Shield and play the card of Dreamweaver)

3 Likes

Is that at the 5 euro buy in?

It’s totally fine, just 12 and half buyins under EV

2 Likes