The Poker Star

40 buy ins under ev which is by itself negative of 12 evbuyins nothing too much dramatic, as my plan is to play 50s by the end of the year, they are just 5 buyin loss in real money and a buy in and something in EV, not a big deal

1 Like

It feels good

2 Likes

It does indeed
I remember winning a 300 one at 3$ buy in :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve closed a very convenient deal, from now on the variance in multipliers x2, x3 x4 x5 x10 x25 doesn’t matter anymore, I will always get the EV of my win minus a little insurance fee.

1 Like

Rakeback ?

Ev Swap deal, if in the 2x-25x I run above the EV value I swap the differences to my backers, if I run below they pay me my exact EV.

I have 25% rakeback, not great not terrible

1 Like

The Month is very solid till now, at the end of it I’ll share here the graphs :bar_chart:

Until the first of February I’ll be working quite a lot on increasing my theoretical knowledge, in order to be ready to attack the 10s stake within February.

Things started to get smooth my friends

2 Likes

Do they still have the very rare million dollar jackpots at the 5s?

1 Like

Nope, haven’t seen them in a while

1 Like
1 Like

Been busy lately, managed to do maybe 500-600 euro more since the last update, and the volume was that low that I’m okay with it, the quality of play was very high

Right now I’m frying myself with the field trough the Dimensional Pocket, I asked my servitor to broadcast it for long hours every day (It is day 2) and I’m feeling sort of the same as when I use the Brain fields intensively, interesting things perhaps awaits

1 Like

Interesting things are indeed coming, my reaction time is much more swift (I need less hands to take an adjustment over my opponents) and the adjustments are more precise (there are also some lines which I’ve never played that came into fruition lately, when i knew they were profitable over that given situation, such as xraises on the river with air cards over donkbets when there is a busted draw, never done such play)

The board reading is getting faster, I can intuitively associate a rather accurate range to my opponents.

The mindframe of the Poker player is also working, I’ve been able to detach completely from the daily run, bad or good, and just play the best possible game at the moment.

It was the lack of putting the hours into the connection with the mandala what was missing but since I’m broadcasting it trough the Dimensional Pocket at the highest possible intensity on a braniac pace, every single day of playing I can see growth.

I feel like I will be able to complete one of the main quest during this playtrough in the human experience rather soon and rather easily.

This will be probably the last update for the year
(As for now will be rather boring:just working with the field, playing, winning perhaps, investing in other fields, repeat, a grind)

If you find this field on the market get it or not it is up to you, but do GET a Servitor with the Dimensional Pocket, it is the most overpowered stuff I’ve ever touched

5 Likes

First live tournament today

Shirt, Hat and bulletts in tribute to Texas Dolly

Let’s roll :four_leaf_clover::game_die::heart::spades::diamonds::clubs:

2!!!

It was funny and I’m very happy

7 Likes

Thank you Sir!

Bold assumption

Random events like the distribuiton of cards aren’t Stochastically Independent, or, hmm, being all kept neutral, like in Lab test without the interferences of many forces in play, they are

But on the real world, with real people and their frequency, they are not, they move in waves, and patterns which to some extent and degree admit an influence that is part of some rules which are of an higher degree than the rules of randomness

1 Like