The Potion of Manifestation - Key to a Life of Ease and Grace!

How’s going ?

1 Like

Slowly, slowly. Making some plans, planning some moves. Listening to it consistently. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It continues to deliver. Things are moving fast.

5 Likes

Care to share?

1 Like

Yes will do soon :ok_hand:t4:

I’ll just edit and add on to this post. May continued to add other things as they come up.

I won’t go too much into it but I believe this field has been a major contributor in setting the pieces and foundations for me to have my dream life, particularly as it pertains to career and financial abundance for me. I’m very fortunate to already be fulfilled in the realm of health and relationships. The career and financial aspects have been the ones lagging in my life.

I’ve been paying close attention to the things happening in my life since I first got this field and started playing it. I’ve finding the right mentors and resources to further develop myself professionally, as well as quickly finding the means to revamp my website and get a business infrastructure together. Also a couple of newer developments taking place (also inline with my overarching passions). It’s almost too much to keep up with!

I know I’m being pretty general but it suffices to say that this field really gets things MOVING. It orients you towards the life that is best for you in your path but also listens to your heart and that which you have felt to be true as your calling.

I have a lot of work ahead of me but the pieces are visibly falling into place and at a rapid rate. Will continue to update as things develop further.

17 Likes

Do these work for physical changes?
If so, this could be my second purchase.

1 Like

One thing I know is that this field works - extremely well. Thanks, Captain! :partying_face:

The short answer to your question is yes.

If you understand what manifestation means and what physical changes you are looking for, the best part of this field is the clearance that removes the blockages between you and your desire. Manifestation is an automatic and ongoing process. Everyone manifests, just not consciously. The flow of energy is always impressed by whatever you have in your container of consciousness. This field will assist you in getting more conscious control over the process if you choose to use it actively, rather than passively.

21 Likes

Does this Field work with what I (the human) desire as my “ideal”?
As opposed to what a higher self might deem as “ideal”?

3 Likes

This field was created for your own personal manifestation. You have to decide who’s in charge (and yes that might be a trick statement, depending on your belief system).

9 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

Does this work only for owner’s own manifestation?
Can this work for someone else, like me wishing manifestation would occur to someone else or society we live in?

like wishing for the society to be better?

1 Like

My favorite on the subject of manifestation is Neville Goddard. Neville read the bible as an allegory that was instruction on how to use the imagination as the key to everything, and he saw Christ is a state of consciousness that’s within everyone. Neville believed that “to sin” meant “to miss the mark (or desired goal)” = and thereby having an undesired outcome ending up as an identity. His favorite thing was to see and hear people outpicturing their highest and best life. That was how he used his Christ within to “forgive sin”. Most often the people who would attend his lectures would ask him to help them with their problems, and he would see them in their desired goal or hear them telling him how much they loved their new life. He also did not “leave people in their sins” but chose to witness the beautiful in each person, as his way to use the ability of imagination to bless and heal. That’s where the title of “Magician of the Beautiful” came from.

Truth be told, there are always pros and cons to using manifestation for others. The new age movements all taught it, but some think you need to ask permission.

Okay, now to what you really asked lol. There is truly only “one”, so yes, it works delightfully for others. Face it, “others” are seen only through our lens of perception, so it’s really self-healing when we remove what we are seeing as wrong, as more than likely it’s our own projection.

13 Likes

Wow, thank you for your response with such beautiful phrases.

True. What I believe is good for the society may not be good to some people.
Probably I should say “what I wish to happen in the society”
And I believe it happens when it should.

In regards to manifestation for others, it’s like wishing for a good luck to them
If a friend is trying hard for their dream or goal, of course we want to wish good luck
We always wish good luck for wellbeing and happiness for our loved ones

I thought maybe I can use this field for that purpose
Thank you!

4 Likes

You absolutely can. I have spammed this beautiful field for quite awhile now. It makes things more spontaneous. I know you will love it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love my Magician of the Beautiful NFT and have had major success with it.
Though not required, Goddard’s advice here may even boost the results of the Potion of Manifestation. “With your desire defined, quietly go within and shut the door behind you. Lose yourself in your desire; feel yourself to be one with it; remain in this fixation until you have absorbed the life and name by claiming and feeling yourself to be and to have that which you desired. When you emerge from the hour of prayer you must do so conscious of being and possessing that which you heretofore desired.”
― Neville Goddard, [Your Faith is Your Fortune]

8 Likes

Beautiful - thank you. That is one of my favorites and one of the ones I read first. It never gets old. I love to listen to it all night.

8 Likes

How would you say this compares to the magician of the beautiful? In terms of passive listening and effects on your life? Would you say one is better at certain things?

2 Likes

This will take some time to answer. Will get back to you on the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I can help out with this one :slight_smile:

So right off the bat the initial difference with the Magician Of The Beautiful is that it allows you tap into the consciousness of Neville Goddard (don’t need to explain as we know who that is of course), in with that being said that NFT allows you tap into various imagination schemes provided by Goddard meaning it’s not directly programming subconscious to “think” more manifestation-ally (lol if that’s a word). Goddard’s way of thinking was to revise your entire reality with the power of two words… “I am”, and to utilize the Law of Assumption → “Thinking that I am, therefore I will be” → Reality is changed

Now onto the topic of this Potion Of Manifestation Field, it programs your subconscious directly to “revise” negative thoughts or assumptions into positive ones, both passively and non-passively, it provides you with the energetic means to focus on what you truly want therefore attracting it (along with other effects such as the Casimir effect, etc) along with other things

Simply but the Goddard NFT allows you to change the essence of yourself to manifest, where this provides the energetic means to manifest (if that makes sense)

6 Likes