The Power of Love 💗

I had to listen to it and it does have some young wild love. Or better yet free love when hurt wasn’t the first association when it came to love. Refreshing and simply beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

yummy. snatched itt…waitin for da mail now.

well for what it does the price is how i learned around here to say an absolute steal.

i personally had blind spot for exactly finding passable people around me, ever growing distrust from my mistakes of choice.

und undervaluing me on every step cos i dinot know what else to do.

all in all this field with description feels like the missing new shoes also most comfortable ones i needed dearly to continue my journey in possibly a new and better direction.

unbeleavable at this point of my life so i will just let the field work as much as it can on what it could on me cos the subject matter of it in me is a true mine field.

grateful for the giver of idea and the Creator of the field and his neverending virtue of genereousity.

this is a healing field. most needed one.

let us hope it gives all users fullfilment and desired joy. stength. and hope.

12 Likes

I love these back to back Love fields! Thank you @Ugninis for researching this project and of course our @Dreamweaver for creating this magic!!! :heart_eyes:

We all want and deserve love!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I’m playing the Lucky flows and other luck fields so that i get this soon from Spring. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :joy:

Edit - Got it 40 mins later

6 Likes

:laughing: :muscle:

The Seven Lucky Gods? :wink:

1 Like

Yes, that too! Hahah

1 Like

I hope so too :) gone are the times of spending time with the wrong people. And brainwashing be gone.

6 Likes

@Ugninis
Try these love songs.
She has the most angelic voice on the planet…

5 Likes

Deva Premal

When she fell into the warm amniotic fluid of her mother’s womb like a small seed, her parents welcomed her arrival by singing the world’s oldest divine mantra──Gayatri Mantra every day.

When Osho gave her the name “Deva Premal” which represents “divine love”, it seemed to also mean the incarnation of the God of Music. “Deva” in Sanskrit is “God Shiva” in Hinduism. He is the inspiration for all music and dance in ancient Indian culture.

Deva met her lifelong partner──Miten in India. The soul-purifying music they have created for a long time shines with the most beautiful and beautiful resonance of the mantra of thousands of years of human wisdom.

4 Likes

You made my morning ;)

6 Likes

And :heart:

Princess Kundalini─Snatam Kaur

As a spiritual singer and Kundalini yoga teacher, Snatam Kaur has captured the hearts of countless people with her pure, clear and loving singing voice. She has become one of the most popular contemporary female spiritual voices of the new century and the most beautiful in everyone’s mind. Princess Kundalini (Kaur means princess in Sikh language), her album has been nominated for a Grammy Award for New Age Music.

Snatam has been immersed in the sacred chants of Sikhism in India since she was a child. She has personally experienced how the extraordinary energy of these sacred mantras can penetrate the body and mind, and is conveyed through her beautiful singing voice. Each album is deeply influenced by yoga. world and the spiritual world.

4 Likes

Hearing a kind of happiness that is enough to be sad touches you in the most gentle and quiet way
The silent sounds of nature from the grassland, the song of the soul that wants nothing more
After winning the Golden Melody Award for Best Crossover Album “Wolf Totem”, a journey that truly reflects your and my soul

"The sky, grasslands, snow-capped mountains, lakes… are all spread out in the majestic music, and the ears become the only channel for the soul to communicate with the heaven, earth and universe.
Then, the body, time, and space disappeared, and the pure and transparent sound glass world was formed──
This is definitely a wonderful piece of natural music that comes directly from the sky and no one can miss it.

3 Likes

Just recently bought this.

My love stack will be:

Attract Love NFT
Power of Love
Kamadeva Rati Homam
Lucky Loved Up Life
Lucky in Loving Relationships
Woven World Contentment

Let my rizz shine in once and for all

IMG_2915

As I am listening to this, I feel so good inside, my heart feels warm and open. I feel like good things will happen.

12 Likes

Hey I couldn’t find either of these? Could you please share the links? I found all the others.
Thank you

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks, I just bought it on Patreon, and to my surprise I got all 5 files! I am so happy, listening to them now.

I have no idea how I missed this gem.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 10.09.56 PM

7 Likes

Any testimonials?

2 Likes

There have been too many launches lately, I think the testimonials will take a while.

9 Likes

I had a mini one.

It was really great when i was in sort of ‘friendship’ it helped to make it very harmonic.

but eventually we realized we are not aligned anymore (or had growth to do and thats is why)

so it ended as fast as it formed.

6 Likes

Wow, the image is awesome, how is that not fielded?

1 Like