The Power of Love 💗

Very very beautiful project

2 Likes

This will be a wonderful experience

4 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: Congratulations @Ugninis :clinking_glasses: Thank you Dream :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Wow so this actually allows you to meet your soulmate?!

thanks @Ugninis and dream :heart: forever grateful

4 Likes

and recognize among others those who are most suitable and close to your heart :muscle:
this is not just a field with a specific result you mentioned, it is a system for developing you as a harmonious personality :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

So much love :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

I have this field in a loop today with Jennifer Rush - The Power Of Love (Lyrics)
(thanks to JAAJ)
Honestly, it reminds me of college romance parties. :yum:

8 Likes

yes we have some foota…

:grin:

1 Like

damn :laughing: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Got it
:shushing_face: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I had to listen to it and it does have some young wild love. Or better yet free love when hurt wasn’t the first association when it came to love. Refreshing and simply beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

yummy. snatched itt…waitin for da mail now.

well for what it does the price is how i learned around here to say an absolute steal.

i personally had blind spot for exactly finding passable people around me, ever growing distrust from my mistakes of choice.

und undervaluing me on every step cos i dinot know what else to do.

all in all this field with description feels like the missing new shoes also most comfortable ones i needed dearly to continue my journey in possibly a new and better direction.

unbeleavable at this point of my life so i will just let the field work as much as it can on what it could on me cos the subject matter of it in me is a true mine field.

grateful for the giver of idea and the Creator of the field and his neverending virtue of genereousity.

this is a healing field. most needed one.

let us hope it gives all users fullfilment and desired joy. stength. and hope.

12 Likes

I love these back to back Love fields! Thank you @Ugninis for researching this project and of course our @Dreamweaver for creating this magic!!! :heart_eyes:

We all want and deserve love!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I’m playing the Lucky flows and other luck fields so that i get this soon from Spring. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :joy:

Edit - Got it 40 mins later

6 Likes

:laughing: :muscle:

The Seven Lucky Gods? :wink:

1 Like

Yes, that too! Hahah

1 Like

I hope so too :) gone are the times of spending time with the wrong people. And brainwashing be gone.

6 Likes

@Ugninis
Try these love songs.
She has the most angelic voice on the planet…

5 Likes

Deva Premal

When she fell into the warm amniotic fluid of her mother’s womb like a small seed, her parents welcomed her arrival by singing the world’s oldest divine mantra──Gayatri Mantra every day.

When Osho gave her the name “Deva Premal” which represents “divine love”, it seemed to also mean the incarnation of the God of Music. “Deva” in Sanskrit is “God Shiva” in Hinduism. He is the inspiration for all music and dance in ancient Indian culture.

Deva met her lifelong partner──Miten in India. The soul-purifying music they have created for a long time shines with the most beautiful and beautiful resonance of the mantra of thousands of years of human wisdom.

4 Likes

You made my morning ;)

6 Likes