The Power of Song Lyrics!

Hi, everyone! I really wanna make a post. Hehe. New here.

I think this is fairly original. And would be very useful, maybe even very powerful.

So, I just came from the app with the note logo. And there’s an audio going around saying, “when you sing out loud to song lyrics, it manifests into your life”

and even before encountering that, so maybe this is also synchronicity, I already believe and really, believe in the idea. And so i’ve always been carefully choosing songs which goes into my playlists, those with lyrics that gives me visuals I want to be in. And I think the method works really well for manifestation. For money, physique, occurences, weather, everything.

So, my question is if your ideal life is a song, which song would it be?
Or just share a song which gives you your ideal visuals or brings you to places you want to be in. Please. Hehe. Cause i really just want to add more of ''such songs" into my playlist. :wink:

Also, i am really very very careful with my choosings as there are some songs that seem to others positive and powerful but at some part puts off something i don’t wanna be a part of. Like 7 Rings by Ariana Grande. There’s the “you like my hair. gee, thanks. just bought it”. And that gives me ideas like losing one’s hair and buying wigs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Also love songs like “leave me breathless”…Now, i just had the thought that too many love songs have “breathless…” or “can’t breath…” that idea in the lyrics. maybe, that’s why a lot are having breathing problems. Sorry, just a thought. Others are “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” “so you think the road is going nowhere”. Why? I think these just puts you in such situations where you feel like dying, but still it doesn’t kill you. Sorry. Again. I just thought this may really be useful. So think about it please. Last one, “i wanna be a billionaire so f’ing bad”. Not it. Why? You’re still at that state. Desperate as the cuss word emphasizes it. So, songs not wanting but with visuals of BEING already in the state you want. I think everyone has maybe, at least one. SHARE IT!!! :triumph::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Haha.

Oof. I also wanna add that I don’t exactly believe you have to sing it out loud. Song lyrics just got a way to create visuals in your head or feelings even if you’re just listening to it. This is also why i think it’s one of the closest manifesting tools.

For my own suggestions which I think I do need to give, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I am a girl so majority will have girly lyrics:

So, if you decide to give us songs, follow this format (lyrics need not be included :grin:)

GEN: for the general population
F: female heart
M: male heart

:kissing_heart:

GEN:

Good Time - Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen (“we don’t even have to try, it’s always a good time🎶”)

F:

Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae (i think i use this to get summery days cause birds won’t be singing when it’s rainy - “three little birds sat on my window and they told me I don’t need to worry. summer came like cinnamon, so sweet :candy::sun_with_face:”)

M:

I’ll edit this later. And edit it and edit it. I just got tired. Hehe. Long post.
Also, forgive me for parts that may seem vague. English is not my first language. But I hope the idea is clear.

Just gotta hold of an existing and marvelous discussion of this by @JAAJ. Ty. :two_hearts:https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/jaaj-s-guide-to-music-lyrics-and-how-they-program-you/30816

Wow. It’s really wonderful to know that we really do get to that consensus about song lyrics, don’t we? Even if we’re from prolly different points of the Earth. Like it’s a knowledge the multiverses definitely want us to know.

Still this can be for my and your song suggestions, lovelies! :relaxed::relaxed::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Van Morrison - Sweet Thing

And I will stroll the merry way
And jump the hedges first
And I will drink the clear
Clean water for to quench my thirst
And I shall watch the ferry-boats
And they’ll get high
On a bluer ocean
Against tomorrow’s sky
And I will never grow so old again
And I will walk and talk
In gardens all wet with rain

Oh sweet thing, sweet thing
My, my, my, my, my sweet thing

And I shall drive my chariot
Down your streets and cry
‘Hey, it’s me, I’m dynamite
And I don’t know why’
And you shall take me strongly
In your arms again
And I will not remember
That I even felt the pain
We shall walk and talk
In gardens all misty and wet with rain
And I will never, never, never
Grow so old again

Oh sweet thing, sweet thing
My, my, my, my, my sweet thing

And I will raise my hand up
Into the night time sky
And count the stars
That’s shining in your eye
Just to dig it all an’ not to wonder
That’s just fine
And I’ll be satisfied
Not to read in between the lines
And I will walk and talk
In gardens all wet with rain
And I will never, ever, ever, ever
Grow so old again

Oh sugar baby, sweet thing
Sugar-baby with your champagne eyes
And your saint-like smile

3 Likes

waah. this gives me butterflies. :butterfly::butterfly: thanks :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Londrelle - Gratitude

GEN:

I’ve got to be thankful because I know someone lost their life today.
And so every moment I endeavor to live life the righteous way.
To serve with a sense of purpose and let love light the way.
Even if I died today, that’s just the price I paid.
Just know I tried to be kind and seek the Divine every night and day.

Gratitude for the sunrise.
Gratitude for the sunshine.
Gratitude for the moonlight.
Every day feels like a new life.
Especially when I meditate,
Take a break, and then I elevate.
Everything deserves gratitude.
That’s my everyday attitude.

Gratitude that’s my everyday attitude.
Gratitude
Gratitude

Gratitude is the fruit of life. The nourishment
of the soul when there is no food in sight.
When your vibrations are low, and you feel blue inside.
Gratitude is the attitude that gets you through the night.
Never believe in lack or limitations.
Anything can be manifested with a little appreciation.

I appreciate my life, asè
I appreciate my breath, asè
I appreciate my sight, asè
Gratitude for my health, asè

Gratitude is the happiest mood
Even if I happen to lose
Everything deserves gratitude.
That’s my everyday attitude.

Gratitude
Gratitude

With a heart full of gratitude and a mind full of peace.
That’s how you should live. That’s how you should be.
With a heart full of gratitude and a mind full of peace.
That’s how you should love. That’s how you stay free.

2020 AD
I just want to make love.
I just want to make peace.
I just want to stay free.
2020 AD
I just want to make love.
I just want to make peace.
I just want to.
Stay free.

5 Likes

:point_down: :wink:

3 Likes

welp. hehe. didn’t read enough to find this. it’t already a topic. amazing! tysm. :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

grateful. :relaxed::heartpulse:

1 Like

Love this topic!

Yes, music and lyrics magnify one’s power!

Here are a few songs I love with positive messages!

1. Faith by Stevie Wonder ft. Ariana Grande
  2. Escape From the City by Tony Harnell and Ted Poley (Sonic, anyone?)
  3. Colors by Black Pumas

Enjoy!

:musical_note: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Welcome to this extraordinary place!

You mentioned that part, with breath, breathing, can’t breath, etc., I hate those lyrics too, I even change the song(s), since I had asthma for years … so yeah, no such lyrics for me!
Perhaps I’ll add something/a song later.

2 Likes

thank you for the suggestions. :kissing_heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

thanksss. here is indeed the most wonderful portal i’ve ever encountered.

sending most positive healing energy. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like